This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Dogsandpuppys.co.uk

Dogsandpuppys.co.uk has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Dogsandpuppys.co.uk?

“Hi this company sold puppy Pomeranian the puppy was...”

enrico d.
5/11/13

Hi this company sold puppy Pomeranian the puppy was in a very bad health condition I been told that is no problem with her but I end up in emergency last night I took her to an individual vet. The nurse was so upset whole body of poor little puppy was covered on lice we thought is birth dandruff she have a very bad chest infection under weight the vet told us they will report this because in our standard out of 5 she got 1 its was not acceptable spend £150 for appointment and medication. I could give the puppy back and get my money back but I felt responsible for her and I thought she will die in there so I keep the puppy Any one want to know more please do not hesitate to contact me My name is rico this is my no *******8681 Thank you

enricod
May 11th, 2013
Any one want to know more please do not hesitate to contact me
My name is rico this is my no *******8681

Questions? Get answers from the Dogsandpuppys.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Dogsandpuppys.co.uk?

Have a question about Dogsandpuppys.co.uk?