Review of DODuae

4 reviews with 4 stars

dinar22
Dina R.
5/7/18

Latest trendy comfy clothes shoes and sandals can be found tht too with very reasonable prices! Ordered couple of times and simply loved it. Their flash sale is the best you get good quality products at very cheap prices. Keep up the good work

monicak27
12/4/17

I have ordered a few things from Doduae and I haven't has a problem with them. I appreciate their efficiency in delivery. I'll definitely place more orders.

nilangiv
7/19/17

If something is really works well ..we must appreciate.
My daughter placed an order by mistake yesterday night.
I immediately sent a WhatsApp mgs (0544443200) and requested them to cancel the order.
Today morning they sent me a mgs ..that they will cancel my order and inform me in sms.
It did not take even 24 hours ..my order was canceled and got a sms.
whoever handles whats app ...communicated well.
Thank DOD.

Response from DODuae s., DODuae Representative
dear buyer, we love to hair that you place an order with us. we keep informing our customer from the time the place order until the order delivered by SMS. we send SMS by every stage of the processing of the orders to keep inform the buyer that what happening behind the scene.
we appreciate your positive feedback. thank you very much,
msu6
7/10/17

So far so good. Love their packaging,fast delivery and dresses are all cute,and well fitted to me, i like the ribbon sandals so much people noticed that its cute and unique.I had the red one and im getting another one but diff color.All dresses are so cool and yes it might be cheap compare to other online shop but i think they have nice designs, and I am satisfied so far and i just placed more items today. I hope they give us some complimentary or free items if its above 300aed. I recommended this online shop to my friends because they all noticed that I wear nice OOTD, office and outside :)

I guess people who made bad comments here do not checked the sizes very carefully before ordering, because before i confirmed all my order I used tape measure not to have conflicts and check every pictures if its ok or not, this is the great way of checking and ordering online as I cant see how it really looks like in person so be a smart buyer I would say.

However no matter how cheap,low quality,nice or branded and expensive we all are wearing, its not about the price but its all about how you wear and carry them through your real personality.

Thank you DodUAE..Im lovin; it! I hope I wont get disappointed for my next purchased lol coz i spent more than 300aed and today is my 2nd time.

Response from DODuae s., DODuae Representative
we love your detail review and positive feedback with real understanding. thank you very much. and welcome again.

dear buyer, we don't have any shop or outlet where you can visit to purchase we have a warehouse and fulfilment centre. where we process only our online orders.

By DODuae s., DODuae Representative

Hi Dear Buyer As the courier is 3rd party so he also doesn't know about the order.he will only follow the instruction from his company

By Abdul R.

Hi We have only fashion accessories like cloths,shoes,jewelry and bags check it out here -----> https://doduae.com/deals

By Abdul R.

No they are not, check the control, batch and serial numbers, all missing or fake.

By Tariq A.

hi . please write our order ID so we can help you with product information thank you

By DODuae s., DODuae Representative

dear buyer We have an only online store. thank you

By DODuae s., DODuae Representative

Questions? Get answers from the DODuae staff and other customers.

4 Photos for DODuae