Dobre Mylo

Dobre Mylo has a consumer rating of 4 stars from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Dobre Mylo?

“It's a natural cosmetics | hand made cosmetics site...”

Bogdan L.
3/27/14

It's a natural cosmetics | hand made cosmetics site from Ukraine. It has Ukrainian as well as English version. I liked the content there: great blod and articles about Ukraine & how natural cosmetics helps. What I did not like is that the site has not all info in English.

bogdanl1
March 27th, 2014

Questions? Get answers from the Dobre Mylo staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Dobre Mylo?

Have a question about Dobre Mylo?