Review of DKB Restoration

1 star

jimg89
Jim G.
12/16/18

Dan was very friendly and professional as he worked on cleaning out my dryer vent.
The lint removal was successful and I feel it was a job well done.
I plan on recommending DKB to my son for his dryer vent.

kathig6
Kathi G.
10/14/18

Donald came out and cleaned our rental carpet for us. We were on the fence if we should replace the carpet or just clean it and due to budget issues we decided cleaning was the right course of action. When Donald left, the carpet looked WONDERFUL! No stains were left, the carpet did not have that 'crunchy' feel like other carpet cleaning services we have used in the past. DKB did an amazing job - will definitely use them again!

anonymousk142
anonymous K.
9/24/18

We liked the reminders sent to us regarding our pending appointment. Dan took the time to review the carpet area to be cleaned and then completed the work efficiently. Our carpet cleaning turned out excellent and we were very happy with the results.

amys330
Amy S.
7/31/18

Second time I have used your carpet cleaning and it was great as usual. On time, well organized (I love the text reminders), not full of chemicals, and fair prices. Thank you! I will recommend you to others.

reneeb146
Renee B.
7/25/18

I was amazed how clean and restored the carpets were. The process was done quickly with expertise and consideration of maintaining as little effect to the rest of the house. The drying process was fairly quick so I was able to get back into the areas by the end of day.

marijox
Marijo X.
7/24/18

Professional, efficient, do a great job. Your carpets are NOT a wet mess when they finish. Good work on stains. Have used them 3 times. Will use them again.

judyp120
Judy P.
7/20/18

I have always been very pleased with the services provided by DKB Restoration both recently and in the past. The work done is excellent and Dan is both through and considerate in every way. Really appreciate them having the ability to text ahead of arrival to let you know they are on the way. This company does exceptional work and shows a high level of integrity in all their dealings with customers. Plan to call them again when I once again need my carpet and upholstery cleaned in the best manner.

brady7
Brad Y.
5/29/18

My two biggest fears was was this safe for me and my pets and how clean would old carpeting get.

As we walked through the house looking at the rough areas the tech explained how the cleaner was made. That he uses the cleaner all day every day without gloves. He explained that he uses it at his house and he has kids and pets. The tech was very honest on what stains or darkened areas would come clean and others that would not.

I had a few "oil" stains by the door that leads to the garage and those are completely gone. The carpet is fluffy, and softer then before the cleaning and looks much better then I thought possible.

DKB came highly recommenced by a co-worker who has very high standards and I also can fully recommend DKB for your cleaning needs

shlomoc1
Shlomo C.
5/20/18

Thank you for a job well done. Thanks for accommodating our scheduling needs and thanks for doing such a good job. From the initial call for information to the completion of the job, I really appreciate how easy it was to work with you.

lynettes13
Lynette S.
5/11/18

I asked a friend who had cleaned their carpet & I can now pass on accolades for great service & a job well done too! Thank you DKB Restoration!

beyondt
Beyond t.
3/12/18

Dan responded to my phone call in a very timely manner. He came on time and went right to work. There were problems with the dryer vent and he helped me find someone who could repair it. Who else would do such a thing??

sharons378
Sharon S.
3/9/18

Darren at DKB Restoration did a great job on our old carpet. He arrived on time, was courteous and professional. I would highly recommend him.

davew165
Dave W.
3/9/18

As always, Dan was a little early for his appointment to restore my burber carpet to like new condition. Several wicking spots remained after a thorough cleaning and he arrived the next day to take prompt care of them to make the 18 y/o carpet look almost new again. Already have recommended him to four friends and they are as happy as I am.

mra109
MR a.
2/25/18

MY HUBBY AND I ARE VERY PLEASED WITH THE RESULTS OF THE CLEAN CARPET AND CHAIRS ......EVERY THING WAS LEFT SMELLING CLEAN AND FRESH..........LOVE IT.

THANKS AGAIN DON FOR ALL THE HARD WORK

edc83
Ed C.
12/18/17

DKB did an excellent job! Their method of cleaning our carpet (unlike traditional carpet cleaning methods) left our living and dining rooms cleaner than ever before. Dan was incredibly professional, courteous and knowledgable. They say that you get what you pay for but we feel like we got more! When was the last time you felt that way about any service provider??

We will be repeat customers and we strongly suggest you give DKB a chance to impress you too!

kime101
Kim E.
12/13/17

They did an excellent job on cleaning our carpets and were able to remove stains that an other company had not been able to remove. Arrived on time, pleasant and respectful. Completed the job with attention to detail and in a timely manner. Will definitely use them again.

michaelg677
Michael G.
11/20/17

Daniel is so exceptional. He explains exactly what he is going to do, addresses particular stains and takes care of them and is thorough about the job. I can't say enough good things about Daniel. I would recommend him to anyone needing carpet cleaning. He has high morals, is dependable and excellent.

pattis59
Patti S.
11/5/17

My carpets are clean, spot free. No residue and all were dry by evening.
Excellent job. Arrived in the time frame given which is so appreciated.

ciand9
Cian D.
10/19/17

I finished painting the living room early and was anxious to get my carpet cleaned DKB Restoration came through with flying colors the two team members that showed up were very friendly and very professional and the price was very reasonable I would recommend them and I will call them again thank you so much

jimc171
Jim C.
10/11/17

Very accommodating to get me in quickly. Carpets were vey bad from renters. I thought they may need to be replaced, but Dan made them look like new. Great job!

lindau5
Linda U.
10/6/17

Exceptional. In this era of mediocre service, DKB exceeds expectations. Friendly people, responsive communications, unparalleled work.

juneu3
June U.
9/21/17

On time superior service, using the best equipment, with knowledgeable owner that honestly takes pride in his work & his company. I will definitely recommend this company & use them again in the future when needed.

drs81
Dr S.
9/21/17

Donald was professional, kind, and did an outstanding job on my carpets. With 3 dogs and 2 cats there were problem areas. My carpets look fantastic! The price was very reasonable too. I highly recommend dkbrestoration for your carpet cleaning needs!

pamf50
Pam F.
9/9/17

Dan is fsbulous, my old carpet no matter how dirty it is, he does an amazing job. Great work ethic, keeps his commitments to being in time, excellent communicator, would give him more stars of I could!

kaya41
Kay A.
8/8/17

Dan was professional and personable. He quickly did a thorough job on our carpets. We are very pleased with the outcome and will use his services again.

Questions? Get answers from the DKB Restoration staff and other customers.

DKB Restoration?