DissertationExpert

DissertationExpert has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 5 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. DissertationExpert ranks 35th among Colleges And Universities sites.

How would you rate DissertationExpert?

“I've got a preferred writer now”

Ashton B.
11/18/19

Our prof got crazy and made us write a summary of ten machine learning dissertations in a week. All these papers are very scientific and contain much analytical data. No way I could have done it in a week! I got my dissertations done by different writers and all of them passed. However, one writer I liked the best and will ask him to work on my next orders.

ashtonb24
November 18th, 2019

Ember M. – DissertationExpert Rep

Thanks for your review, Ashton! We appreciate doing business with you!

hammondb
December 10th, 2019
Verified purchase

I required a Literature Review for my PhD dissertation. I recognize the fact that I should have completed it on my own, and that some professionals might refer to this site as cheating, but I am positive there is nothing wrong in getting some professional assistance with the formation of the thoughts and ideas for the paper. It is just like me and the literature review I have mentioned: if I have focused on it from the very beginning, I would not have required the services of this site. Neverthless, when you are an adult, you do not exist in a perfect world. I will not speak for everyone, but most of us live in a chaotic and jectic environment that includes families, housing, paying the bills, and getting your act together to maintain everything you have in life. Therefore, I tried and used this service to develop that literature review. I will definitely ask for more of their assistance. Guys, you are fabulous.

connorh45
December 16th, 2019
Verified purchase

I'm working on my PhD dissertation, and this process is very stressfull because I have to revise a lot things all the time. I decided to go to this site and order someone professional to edit my work according to the board's request. Costed me a fortune, but I had it done sooner than I expected. I really liked that I could message my writer at any time and discuss my concerns with them. It was a wonderful person who gave me a lot of good tips on PhD level writing. I strongly dissaprove of people who pay someone to write for them papers from scratch, but editing is a whole different story.

Ember M. – DissertationExpert Rep

Thanks for your review, Connor! We appreciate doing business with you!

victorc205
November 1st, 2019
Verified purchase

If you don't like writing and are tired of researching and browsing, you can use the service once or several times as quick and timely assistance. I ordered paper on different subjects and am happy with the result. Do not hesitate to order your first paper!

Ember M. – DissertationExpert Rep

Thanks for your review, Victor! We appreciate doing business with you!

usamar3
November 1st, 2019
Verified purchase

I used their services to make a presentation. The writer went as far as voicing the whole thing. It wasn't necessary, so I removed the sound. Sounded like a grown man pretending to be woman :) But the presentation was alright. I do recommend.

Ember M. – DissertationExpert Rep

Thanks for your review, Usama! We appreciate doing business with you!

Questions? Get answers from the DissertationExpert staff and other customers.

Ember M.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about DissertationExpert?

Have a question about DissertationExpert?