Discountpostersale reviews

Tel: 1-866-228-8510

micka
2/20/10

What a rip off!!!! Stay as far away from this company as you can! They will sign you up for a membership and keep charging your credit card!!!!! STAY AWAY FROM THEM AND THEIR "MOTHER" COMPANY BEST BRAND VALUES!!!

sr3
1/21/10

I placed an order for a simple poster on December 28. I received NO confirmation, I was not charged for the poster, and I was not sent a poster. So I waited. Two and a half weeks later, I placed the same order with Allposters.com and received a confirmation of the order immediately. Two days later, I received confirmation of shipment of not only my order from Allposters.com, but also from discountpostersale.com. I tried calling them a million times and the number was busy and also tried to contact them online. They never responded. Now I have two of the same posters. I FINALLY got a hold of them on January 21 and they will let me return the poster, but it will cost me shipping as well as a 20% restocking fee. Allposters.com has a hasslefree return policy, but I feel that they handled my order efficiently and they deserve the sale. I will take the 20% kick from discountpostersale.com, but this review is a kick right back. DON'T ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!!!

Questions? Get answers from the Discountpostersale staff and other customers.

Discountpostersale?