This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Discountfreeshoes.org

Discountfreeshoes.org

Discountfreeshoes.org has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. The most common issues with Discountfreeshoes.org are around returns, which are more complicated than expected by some customers.

How would you rate Discountfreeshoes.org?

“Scam!”

A P.
5/8/18

I ordered a pair of New Balance shoes and emailed them before placing the order, just to be sure they had the correct size. I told them I needed a US size 7 and they said I should select the one that said US7=EU38. I chose those as they said. When I got the shoes they were marked as US7.5=EU38. They did not fit as they were too big. I emailed them several times and they said they had sent me the correct shoes because it was a EU size 38. I asked them how I could return the shoes or have a refund and they simply never answered back. So infuriating. The website looks legal and it's hard to get a refund since they only accept payments through Western Union, Paypal. Stay away from them and do NOT waste your money. It's hopeless to argue with them.

ap184
May 8th, 2018

Questions? Get answers from the Discountfreeshoes.org staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Discountfreeshoes.org?

Have a question about Discountfreeshoes.org?