DiscountFootballKits UK

Ratings On Other Platforms

Trustpilot
4.7 / 5

DiscountFootballKits UK has a consumer rating of 2.33 stars from 3 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. DiscountFootballKits UK ranks 102nd among Tickets sites.

How would you rate DiscountFootballKits UK?

“My team mates decided it was my job to find our new...”

billy r.
4/14/10

My team mates decided it was my job to find our new team kit. Right I said, "leave it with me" After searching the internet I came across 3 web sites, I emailed all three and then telephoned them to follow up the email. The end result was that I ordered from www.discountfootballkits.co.uk for three reasons. 1. The kit price was good. 2. The staff were very helpful. 3. The kit arrived with 5 days, printed and numbered. Top Marks, to the team at www.discountfootballkits.co.uk, I would give then 5 stars. I will return.

“Really disappointing treatment from this company”

Yve H.
9/21/11

Really disappointing treatment from this company. I would stay well away. They have made it virtually impossible to return an item which was cancelled before it was even posted and have sent numerous patronising and condescending emails as a consequence. My legal advisor has advised me to report them to the Office of Fair Trading and Trading Standards for unfair and totally unorthodox methods of conducting business. I absolutely will be doing this. Watch out anyone considering buying from them!

yveh
September 21st, 2011

gl280
June 8th, 2012

I placed an order worth £60 with this company for a product that advertised was availbale. They promptly took the £60 from my account and then emailed me to say that the product was no longer for sale. When I checked my bank statement a week later it showed that www.discountfootballkits.com had taken the money from my account and not refunded... it. When I rang up to ask as to why this had happened the staff were dsimissive and blase. They said they only process a refund if you request it. Utterly disgraceful company

billyr1
April 14th, 2010

1. The kit price was good.
2. The staff were very helpful.
3. The kit arrived with 5 days, printed and numbered.

Questions? Get answers from the DiscountFootballKits UK staff and other customers.

View our HUGE range of cheap football kits for your football team. As the UK? S leading team wear supplier we offer quality branded kits at affordable prices.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about DiscountFootballKits UK?

Have a question about DiscountFootballKits UK?