DiscountFootballKits.co.uk reviews

Tel: +44-845-6491966
info@discountfootballkits.com

gl280
6/8/12
I placed an order worth £60 with this company for a product that advertised was availbale. They promptly took the £60 from my account and then emailed me to say that the product was no longer for sale. When I checked my bank statement a week later it showed that www.discountfootballkits.com had taken the money from my account and not refunded... it. When I rang up to ask as to why this had happened the staff were dsimissive and blase. They said they only process a refund if you request it. Utterly disgraceful company
yveh
9/21/11
Really disappointing treatment from this company. I would stay well away. They have made it virtually impossible to return an item which was cancelled before it was even posted and have sent numerous patronising and condescending emails as a consequence. My legal advisor has advised me to report them to the Office of Fair Trading and Trading Standards for unfair and totally unorthodox methods of conducting business. I absolutely will be doing this. Watch out anyone considering buying from them!!
billyr1
4/14/10
My team mates decided it was my job to find our new team kit. Right I said, "leave it with me" After searching the internet I came across 3 web sites, I emailed all three and then telephoned them to follow up the email.
The end result was that I ordered from www.discountfootballkits.co.uk for three reasons.

1. The kit price was good.
2. The staff were very helpful.
3. The kit arrived with 5 days, printed and numbered.

Top Marks, to the team at www.discountfootballkits.co.uk, I would give then 5 stars. I will return.

Questions? Get answers from the DiscountFootballKits.co.uk staff and other customers.

DiscountFootballKits.co.uk?