DirtCheapBarrels reviews

Suggest Category
shop@dirtcheapbarrels.com

cathyt87
2/28/19

We ordered barrels months ago as have many folks! No answers via email correspondence and no phone number listed that we can call. Money was taken out of our account! Turned over fraud report to authorities this morning. What scumbags and I hope they are caught!

caitlinb34
2/19/19

Total con business. They just rob you, then change locations. Check out the Better Business Bureau website if you want confirmation. So many of the same complaints! Class action suit, anyone?

ivant45
2/19/19

Scammed with the purchase of a container full of barrels. I have been working for 5 years to open a small distillery. It hurts so much this can of situation. I lost $3972.50. Now I need to find funds again to get real barrels.

markg546
1/4/19

Also operated under oakwoodbarrels.com. See reviews under that name as well. Same operation. Same scumbags.

garyj117
7/24/18

Like everyone else. These guys are crooks. DO NOT BUY. I should have known when they were unresponsive but I was looking for barrels. Then after I sent the money....nothing.

johnj463
3/12/18

Ordered barrel never showed up no response to several emails also like other reports price was to good to be true glade I only lost 70.00 would never recommend this company

micahs15
2/14/18

I read the reviews online after reaching out to them for a quote. The cost on the quote was literally too good to be true so I figured I needed to do some sleuthing. After reading several of the reviews on this site (and there is an Alert on the BBB website as well), I figured I would call them out via email for their bad reputation and that they are actually a scam. Figuring that a really bad company that is a REAL company will come back with some "OH we are so sorry and all those troubles have been addressed email" but I did not receive any response. Suggesting to me that it is a scam. I could not find one review that actually mentioned receiving a barrel from them.

THIS SITE IS A SCAM

jamesa197
10/19/16

Where is the $3500.00 you owe me?

Nothing but lowlife scumbag thieves!

katm33
9/27/16

I ordered barrels from them and they never came. It's been over two months. When I informed them that I never received the barrels they would state they would check with the driver. I tried this multiple times. Then they would never get back to me. They did however refund my money, but that took some time. They also told me I'd still receive the barrels. Guess what they never showed!

birutek
9/3/16

I bought a barrel two months ago. Never received it! Never got money returned! I contacted the sellers numerous times and got replies telling me about the driver being late, giving me his cell number, which doesn't work. When I threaten to report them I got no answer. I had to stop the payment from my credit card. Then I did research online and many people had the similar stories. No business phone available, no valid business addresses! The business address is different on the receipts and website addresses.It's absolute scam!!

Questions? Get answers from the DirtCheapBarrels staff and other customers.

1 Photo for DirtCheapBarrels