DirectHolidayHomes.co.uk

DirectHolidayHomes.co.uk has a consumer rating of 4 stars from 4 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. DirectHolidayHomes.co.uk ranks 12th among Vacation Rentals sites.

How would you rate DirectHolidayHomes.co.uk?

“Many pleasant holidays”

Carol B.
2/21/18

We have booked caravan holidays on this site for MANY years and have had NO bad experiences, the caravans have all been brilliant and so have the owners, so pleasant and very helpful wherever in the country we have been and this has been varied from Somerset to Clacton and Gt Yarmouth to Skegness and a few more besides. I am in the process of booking again now.

“I recently booked a caravan holiday on this site and...”

toto p.
4/8/11

I recently booked a caravan holiday on this site and the person i booked with took the money and i got no holiday stay well clear of this site

carolb218
February 21st, 2018
zoeyb7
July 30th, 2018
We have been using this site for years! We have never had any problems and in fact through this site we have become very well acquainted with a couple of the owners and as a result have continued to use their vans.
paulinea1
March 14th, 2014
We and many other caravan owners advertise on this site, it is respectable, honest, easy to use and reliable. You can see the caravan you will be renting have contact with the owner. I can only think this person had a bad experience with a particular owner, it is certainly not the norm.
totop
April 8th, 2011

Questions? Get answers from the DirectHolidayHomes.co.uk staff and other customers.

Find luxury caravans for hire in the UK or pick up a late deal on a bargain cottage or holiday home and book direct with the owner saving you time and money.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about DirectHolidayHomes.co.uk?

Have a question about DirectHolidayHomes.co.uk?