Direct2uhome.co.uk

Direct2uhome.co.uk has a consumer rating of 4 stars from 1 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Direct2uhome.co.uk?

“I ordered a blanket from this website (which I came...”

Helen P.
10/6/10

I ordered a blanket from this website (which I came across via amazon). It's the first and only time I've shopped with them so maybe I was lucky but first impressions count! They shipped my orderd the very same day and it arrived the next and the blanket was exactly as described. Excellent.

helenp1
October 6th, 2010

Questions? Get answers from the Direct2uhome.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Direct2uhome.co.uk?

Have a question about Direct2uhome.co.uk?