Digiwayz Technology reviews

Kingston, NB E5S, CA
sales@digitopz.com

camponam
2/22/17

I ordered two sky 3DS plus ( with the promotional r4i gold) and everything went great! They are excellent at customer support and replied all my emails within a day , they also updated me often about the status of my order, finally the sky3ds's work great !

devonh26
3/18/14

I found this site on r4i gold 3ds official site and bought a r4 card from them in Dec.2013. the card works well.no any problem about it. their customer service i met is really kind and helpful. i m gonna to buy one for my friend.

gregw16
12/25/13

Ripoff, I ordered a flash cart from them. It said 10 to 12 days shipping. It's been over a month and I still haven't received it. When I contacted their customer service all I get is a person with broken English that keeps saying it's on it's way. They refuse to refund me and act like it's a joke. Stay away.

mikem149
10/6/13

I ordered a flash cart on the 24th of Sep. I just ran a check on the tracking number (Oct 6). The status was "preparing for shipment" I think I got ripped off.

tamtakoso
12/12/11

Recently,i received my ps3 true blue from them,thanks for their faster shipping and quality item as well as technology supporting ! For this is the first time to buy a item online,this store didnt let me down and IMO,they are trustworthy.

Questions? Get answers from the Digiwayz Technology staff and other customers.

Digiwayz Technology?