Review of DeveloMark

DeveloMark reviews

85 reviews with 5 stars

albertg73
5/6/19

If you are interested in doing SEO for clients or for your own company, this is the place to start looking. I find that I constant go to his community for SEO knowledge and to stay current. Every SEO company I come across I look to see how much organic traffic going to their site to see if they actually know what they are doing. I just looked at develomark.com and it is over $130K a month in traffic! How would you like to not have to spend $130K a month in AdWords and get free traffic instead. It's a no-brainer!

giovanntit
4/22/19

Anyone looking to start their own agency from scratch could benefit from both taking this step by step course, and becoming a member of the underrgroundsecrets Facebook group

boltond
4/22/19

This man is very good at communicating complex topics in a way that just makes sense. His course and mentorship has been unlike any I've encountered online and look forward to his future work.

Would highly recommend!!

lorenzol28
4/11/19

Ruan is an expert in the field and I think his results speak for themselves. As a client of his I can vouch that he knows what he is on about. SEO is a minefield and it's important to work with experts who have experience across the spectrum so that the next time your site drops out of Google, you have a team to rely on!
And Develomark has been that for my site.

ciaranf5
4/11/19

Very in depth course, clearly put a lot of time and effort into it. Would definitely recommend to anyone looking to learn about SEO.

edwardn57
4/11/19

I take a lot of courses and most of them are disappointing and don't live up to the hype. Ruan's course is different because you can tell that he has worked really hard to refine it and make it better since I signed up. Everything is well thought out and there is really good actionable information. This is one of the few classes that I have recommended to people interested in SEO. The facebook group is really active and has been a good resource as well.

brandonb370
4/8/19

The best way to describe Develomark's service is like having a heated blanket on a cold snowy day. In that they're there for you when you need them most.

Our site was hacked before we even started working together and his team was QUICK to fix it and moved all of our data onto a new server that would be a lot more reliable. We paid for a landing page and a PPC package which they delivered in LESS THAN 7 DAYS!

That's faster than Ebay could deliver my Halo pajamas. (they're pretty sweet)

Even after they delivered the site and the PPC campaign I still managed to screw things up which they happily fixed at no extra charge.

No-matter what happens I know that Ruan and his team have my back when it comes to our site and I will be shopping with them again shortly!

jayp193
4/7/19

Ruan's course has helped me really focus on what's important for SEO! It's a great course for beginners, intermediated, and experts alike!

davidl1209
4/7/19

I have spent lots of money on how to start a digital marketing agency and I felt like I've wasted so much money because of their generic instructions and lack of courses on how to sell to clients and retain clients. Ruan has changed the game! I love his over-the-shoulder videos that gives us step-by-step instructions instead of conceptual videos. And also giving us motivations on the testimonies of others succeeding Highly recommended for people serious about learning SEO and starting a digital marketing agency

sanak21
3/29/19

Ruan's course is the best there is.

The course details exactly how to rankyour site and keep it on the no.1 spot forever.

The course will give you access to the facebook group which in itself is worth the price with all the advice being given by members who purchased the course.

Wanna rank your site? Buy it now

kinm1
3/29/19

The title should say it all but I'll explain why I believe so. I have purchased other marketing and SEO courses, and none of them can compare to the Underground. Ruan Marinho explains step by step on how he delivers SEO to local businesses and allows them to be push up to number one on Google in no time. Also while doing all this, it is done in an ethically professional way. Ruan's over the shoulder training is incredibly helpful. If your interested on growing your business or starting an SEO marketing business, then this is your course! Heck, the Facebook group is filled with a lot of like minded individuals, and of course Ruan is always interacting to help along the way. The private Facebook group is worth the price of the course!

benp159
3/25/19

Ruan Marinho is the most genuine guy out there teaching SEO. He provides so much information and breaks it down into easy to follow steps. 100% would recommend to anyone just starting SEO or already in it.

rickyr46
3/25/19

I recently purchased the course and I am very happy with the content.
I think it is a great course for anybody wanting to start a career in seo.

kimh426
3/25/19

Some courses are complicated but Ruan makes it simple and easy to follow ! Definitely highly reccommended for people serious about learning SEO!

jarede15
3/25/19

Super impressed with the quality and amount of knowledge Ruan shares in this course. Everything is very easy to understand and perfectly structured step by step for your success. I have already landed my first 2 clients from following the exact teachings in this course. One of the best investments I have ever made. The private facebook group is also incredibly helpful as the members are all looking out for each others success as well. Highly highly recommend.

aarond84
3/25/19

I've bought a crap ton of SEO courses in the past some decent and others absolutely horrible...after seeing Ruan all over Youtube and seeing that he knew what the hell he's talking about (ranking multiple clients and ranked 1st for New York SEO) It was an easy investment for me to check out his wisdom and knowledge on the SEO craft. I've already learned a ton just off how he uses Ahrefs alone.... and its been one of those purchases that you actually feel good about and don't feel buyer's remorse... Again he's legit and love his NO BS approach - No fluff training on SEO!

eyasa
3/22/19

The Underground Secrets course is one of the best online courses I ever joined, especially the value it offers for the money it costs. I found Ruan's style of teaching very easy to grasp considering the amount of content that is in the course. I appreciate his transparency and his realistic approach. He doesn't promise you unrealistic results. His constant interactions in the FB group to ensure every question is answered is the reason I'm giving his course this rating.

ariela40
3/13/19

This is a nicely structured course where Ruan guides you throughout the entire SEO process and shows you exactly how to implement what you've learnt over the shoulder. Overall, this is an excellent course for those who are getting started with SEO, and also those with the desire to build their own Digital Marketing / SEO agency.

jeffb591
3/12/19

This course is well laid out and easy to understand. If you are looking for a real opportunity to connect interested clients with real businesses (or your own). It's all inside this course. Like everything in life, you have to do the work, but it's worth it.

angelm207
3/12/19

I purchased Rauns course and straight binged watched every module while writing notes. Started implementing the things I learned right away he knows what he is talking about. All you got to do is put in the work everyday and the results will show. His course takes you right over his shoulder on what he does with a clients website and how he ranks it.

timf253
3/10/19

Develomark goes over the top to make sure that every question is satisfied before they move forward. Ruan is full of knowledge and passion.

salomonr2
3/10/19

ruan is a knowledgeable, experienced seo and extremely proficient at his craft. his course is full of practical info and gems that alot of other courses simply lack. if you're serious about learning high-level seo and digital marketing i would highly recommend getting his underground course and studying it... everything you need to become a successful, professional seo is in there! i purchased it when it first came out and it has only gotten better over time.
-salomon rodriguez

lockec1
3/10/19

Ruan's SEO training course is simple, straight forward, and easy to follow/implement. I've used it extensively on several business sites I own and/or manage. Beyond the course, Ruan engages on the FB group and has worked continuously to improve and refine the course after releasing it. This course is great value for money and highly recommended.

mariog88
3/4/19

Most SEO courses focus on hypothesis or theory no real hands on examples, or over the shoulder walk troughs. That was the difference with Ruan's course. Got to the point with real how to. If Devolomark as an agency is putting just a portion of this intel into their customers, they are in good hands.

shanec110
3/4/19

this guy is legit and so is his course. Do you see his ads on you tube? NO, he doesn't advertise (at least I not seen it), because when you know your product is good, it will sell itself.

The person here (Reyansh) was correct and called them out for what they were going to do before they even did it . (Which is Make fake 5 star reviews. Develomark responded right after this Fiverr seller outed them and develomark tried to bury his review with 23 fake ones. If Develomark isnt a scam and a joke then I dont kno what is. I just hope they ended up paying that Fiverr seller. That was a trashy thing for them to do him like that.

By Brian H.

Ruan or his team gets back to you relatively fast. Never over 24hrs

By Andrew C.

Questions? Get answers from the DeveloMark staff and other customers.

DeveloMark?