Review of DeveloMark

DeveloMark reviews

68 reviews with 5 stars

ariela40
3/13/19

This is a nicely structured course where Ruan guides you throughout the entire SEO process and shows you exactly how to implement what you've learnt over the shoulder. Overall, this is an excellent course for those who are getting started with SEO, and also those with the desire to build their own Digital Marketing / SEO agency.

jeffb591
3/12/19

This course is well laid out and easy to understand. If you are looking for a real opportunity to connect interested clients with real businesses (or your own). It's all inside this course. Like everything in life, you have to do the work, but it's worth it.

angelm207
3/12/19

I purchased Rauns course and straight binged watched every module while writing notes. Started implementing the things I learned right away he knows what he is talking about. All you got to do is put in the work everyday and the results will show. His course takes you right over his shoulder on what he does with a clients website and how he ranks it.

timf253
3/10/19

Develomark goes over the top to make sure that every question is satisfied before they move forward. Ruan is full of knowledge and passion.

salomonr2
3/10/19

ruan is a knowledgeable, experienced seo and extremely proficient at his craft. his course is full of practical info and gems that alot of other courses simply lack. if you're serious about learning high-level seo and digital marketing i would highly recommend getting his underground course and studying it... everything you need to become a successful, professional seo is in there! i purchased it when it first came out and it has only gotten better over time.
-salomon rodriguez

lockec1
3/10/19

Ruan's SEO training course is simple, straight forward, and easy to follow/implement. I've used it extensively on several business sites I own and/or manage. Beyond the course, Ruan engages on the FB group and has worked continuously to improve and refine the course after releasing it. This course is great value for money and highly recommended.

mariog88
3/4/19

Most SEO courses focus on hypothesis or theory no real hands on examples, or over the shoulder walk troughs. That was the difference with Ruan's course. Got to the point with real how to. If Devolomark as an agency is putting just a portion of this intel into their customers, they are in good hands.

shanec110
3/4/19

this guy is legit and so is his course. Do you see his ads on you tube? NO, he doesn't advertise (at least I not seen it), because when you know your product is good, it will sell itself.

bhavink1
3/3/19

I can't thank enough to Ruan for this undoubtedly best, clean and implacable SEO tactics and theory! He not only explain but also show the practical amd live results with regular updates! Must Must Must Try once!

dunielb
3/2/19

I can say with confidence and meeting with Ruan personally and online that he is one of the best agencies I've seen. Not only does he provide knowledge and examples in the course but he is still striving to meet higher standards.

Best investment from me

leev85
2/26/19

I bought this course in December to get a more in-depth understanding of SEO. I have implemented Ruan's strategies and they have been helpful in increasing my online presence in my area.

kodyn
2/24/19

I was skeptical at first. Bought the course and did a test run on my own dummy site. Saw major improvments. Approached a guy at work that has is own side hustle, but having hard time getting a steady flow of customers. He agreed to let me work on his site for a small fee $500, agreed to pay another $500 if it proved to work. Well a month later he paid up and gave me a refferal. Ha, this is crazy. I work 50+ hrs a week and still able to produce this type of side income is awesome. Course is well worth the price. Thank Ruan

michaelk982
2/24/19

Even if you think you know all about SEO, its worth it for the little tidbits you may not have thought of. Ruan is full of tips and tricks to make things easier and better.

geoffreyv4
2/24/19

I've had an excellent experience with the course so far. Especially since I'm new to SEO. I'm excited to see what Ruan has next for us!

elliotm51
2/21/19

The SEO course Ruan has developed is without a doubt one of the best courses I have invested in. I own a online glass gallery and this course is taking my business and I to the next level!! Ruan is a NO BS kinda guy, straight forward, to the point, on the money all the time. Seriously the most underrated marketer of 2018-19

ahmedi19
2/19/19

Ruan knows his stuff. I've recently purchased his course and I'm so happy with the investment I made.

anthonym521
2/19/19

I have been utilizing Ruan's classes and knowledge for almost a year now and it is safe to say that I have learned a bunch and am building my businesses as we speak. There is a lot to learn, but to show my clients results is what makes me happy. I owe the success of my business to my partner and guide, Ruan. I am excited for the future.

andrewc497
2/17/19

I purchased this course in 2018 and this course is pretty much the last course I'll ever buy when it comes to SEO. The course covers everything you need to run a SEO agency and more. He always in the Facebook private group answering questions and updating on the newest tips and strategies. I highly recommend this course to anyone! Thank you Ruan and the team for a Great course!

job156
2/15/19

Ruan is the real deal. I've thoroughly enjoyed learning from him and his SEO skills are top notch. He is also the #1 provider of free content on YouTube. If you're on the fence about working with Ruan, I hope this will put you in the right direction, your business will thank you.

bradk72
2/15/19

Ruan's course is simply awesome. I was hesitant at first and Ruan even communicated with me via email and phone before I was a member. He cares about helping people, that is for sure. I had zero knowledge about SEO and running a digital marketing company but I have been crushing the course, I can't get enough! I now feel like a veteran!

Thanks Ruan and keep up the good work!

evristheasb
2/15/19

I watch Ruan videos in yt for around three months. This is the reason I bought his course. Ruan is incredible intelligent around SEO. He always shares his tactics and helps the community to grow. His course offer value and knowledge.

jonathong14
2/15/19

Ruan's course was very valuable for my agency. I was really able to gain a better understanding of local SEO and implement new techniques for my clients. I found Ruan through another digital marketing course where he also teaches SEO. After following his YouTube channel for so long, I knew I needed to be a part of his program. Develomark is always at the forefront of changes happening in our industry.

sebastianb65
2/15/19

Amazing resource to help build your SEO skills. If you're starting from nothing, this is a zero-fluff, step-by-step course on how to effectively rank websites. Everything about SEO is covered in this course, and Ruan even throws in valuable bonuses. Definitely worth every dollar. If you're looking to invest in your skills, do yourself a favor and get this course!

abdulrahmanb2
2/14/19

It's just a month and I'll getting the value every penny spent in buy this course.

Tip for consumers: If you are not sure if you should do business with Ruan or not, simply head over to his YouTube channel to see how much value he's dishing out for FREE.

That's was what convinced me to buy his course. And I have no regret so far.

aarrona
2/12/19

I was running a marketing agency and going crazy with paid traffic until Ruan opened my eyes to the possibilities of Search Engine Marketing and how to create, then execute, Inbound Marketing Strategies.

I transitioned from Paid Traffic (mostly social) to Search Engine Marketing & Web Design/Development and my business has skyrocketed since.

Would recommend his business strategy and the course provides a lot of "over the shoulder" training on how to actually do things.

A lot of courses discuss theory while ruan adds in tutorials.

Happy with my purchase. Would buy again if i had to and would recommend.

If you're unsure? Just follow his FREE YouTube content. The course is so much better and that is just a taste of what is instore.

it is a legit business, based on research done, also spoke with the business owner and confident he is providing value

By shane c.

Ruan or his team gets back to you relatively fast. Never over 24hrs

By Andrew C.

Questions? Get answers from the DeveloMark staff and other customers.

DeveloMark?