123REG

Desirags.co.uk has a consumer rating of 1 star from 4 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Desirags.co.uk ranks 229th among T Shirts sites.

How would you rate 123REG?

“Ordered two tshirts fort my husband for fathers day...”

Fran H.
6/17/11

Ordered two tshirts fort my husband for fathers day a month ago, nothing has been received, have emailed but wish I had searched the website first as would've seen that there was little to no chance of receiving my products - gutted and annoyed. Do not buy from this site.

franh
June 17th, 2011

Do not buy from this site.

aleezam
April 24th, 2011

Ordered a tshirt almost a month ago, no sign of it. Emails and phone calls remain unanswered and they've taken the money out of my account, I asked them to return it and cancel my order as I do not wish to have any further dealings with this company and my request hasn't been granted. I strongly advise others to refrain from using it. I recommend cafepress.co.uk sure they're a bit more expensive but the merchandise is exactly the same and you're guaranteed to get whatever you order and you can track the status of your order too which you can't do on desirags (hmmm I wonder why?) have had very good experiences with cafe press in the past.

Desirags.co.uk = CON REFRAIN FOR USING!

singhp
October 13th, 2010

I ordered a couple of items and paid via paypal. Everythiong ok after a day payment taken. But still after 2 weeks waiting for my items. The website says 3-7 days but nothing. So I called them and left message after message. NO ANSWER. I emailed now counting 20 emails to varrious address given i. E. customer services etc etc. AGAIN NO ANSWER. WARNING this site is a scam, STAY AWAY

rajr1
January 10th, 2011

Ordered a tshirt 4 weeks ago no sign of delivery, emails remain unanswered. For desi rags if you need my money just beg i'll give it to ya. DONT SHOP ON THIS SITE ITS A JOKE, rather pay money to charity.

Questions? Get answers from the 123REG staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about 123REG?

Have a question about 123REG?