Designs By Racquel

Designs By Racquel has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 8 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Designs By Racquel ranks 18th among Personalized Jewelry sites.

How would you rate Designs By Racquel?

“Made new Jewellery & repaired old jewellery”

Kim G.
5/3/21

I can highly recommend Designs by Racquel I recently have a new diamond put in to my old engagement ring. The original diamond was them made in to necklace. I was so pleased with the jewellery that was made. The ring came back clean & polish too it look like new. Very professional and Racquel took the time at my appointment to go over all the opinions. She was able to fix my husband's necklace too as the clasp was broken. If you want a personal service and advice about Jewellery I would recommend that you contact this company.

kimg604
May 3rd, 2021

ridhwanm
June 21st, 2020

Overall it's a great and smooth transaction with seller. Good quality ring with fine finishing. Highly recommended to all :)

kellyv129
September 14th, 2020

Trustworthy seller, and also the good service. Door to door delivery, Fast and recommended seller. Thanks

Dean S. – Designs By Racquel Rep

mariab1476
September 15th, 2021

I love the Tennis bangle. It's beautifully made. I will definitely order jewelry from her again. In fact this is my second customed jewelry from her.

pauln521
September 11th, 2020

Friendly and knowledgeable jeweler and designer. Quality was amazing for the price and made my anniversary celebration with my wife memorable.

Thank you Racquel and Dean!

franb150
November 23rd, 2020

It has always been a delight to work with Racquel. She recommends what suits you best and deliver beyond your expectations. The pieces are well-made and nicely packaged. She has a great after service too!

bryank147
October 13th, 2020

Quality is better than i expected. Packaging was fantastic. High chance i will be a returning customer

Dean S. – Designs By Racquel Rep

Thank you so much for your kind words, we strive t make every purchase exceed the customers expectations and we are glad that we did so in this case

jennieg36
November 16th, 2020

Very friendly and genuine seller. Second time purchased the pixiu bracelets. Happy with the purchase.

DesignsbyRacquel is legit. Amazing quality and good prices.

By Paul N.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Designs By Racquel staff and other customers.

Dean S.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Designs By Racquel?

Have a question about Designs By Racquel?