Designrr

Designrr has a consumer rating of 1.5 stars from 3 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Designrr ranks 54th among Ebook sites.

How would you rate Designrr?

“More on Designrr.io”

Anton P.
11/8/20

The Director of Operations contacted me subsequent to my complaint with an apology and complimentary upgrade. Another support team member took me through the process of turning blogs into an ebook. The reason for the initial troubles is still unclear though - had to redo the work. If you are keen on Designrr my recommendation is to proceed with caution. Perhaps they are growing too fast.

kewint
July 23rd, 2020
Horrendous UI, very buggy, and buttons are very tricky and unintuitive.

I bought an upsell to create mockups but it leaves a weird margin on the top and bottom, looks completely terrible.

After taking days to respond to a quick question they just condescendingly say that this is how it's supposed to be.
antonp60
November 8th, 2020
• Updated review
Designrr catastrophically poor
October 23rd, 2020
• Previous review
The ebook that I published after combining a few blogs was disastrous. Despite the project appearing fine on the preview, after publishing spacing and fonts changed randomly, some quotes became captions and others not, images were dropped. The advice I got from the support chat was to start over.
The support chat claims to respond in < 2 hours - I have issues not responded to after more than a week.
I was advised to book a spot on a support team member's calendar for a zoom meeting which I duly did, at 10 pm my time nonetheless, and got stood up. No response to date, not even an apology for missing it.
I would steer clear of Designrr.
paulw255
January 29th, 2020
This business is a complete shambles, from their misleading advertisements to the quality of their products.
The $27 lifetime deal only includes a non-working. Docx formatting tool, basic web converter and other basic tools. The. Docx converter does not format the headlines properly as it sees them as normal paragraphs. The 7-day trial is not really a 7-day trial as, if you cancel the recurring payment with Paypal, they will cancel the subscription immediately (even if you still have the 7 days to try it out).
The customer service is simply non-existent. They couldn't understand the simple fact that a 7-day trial should go for 7 days so that the client could ascertain the value of such "premium tools".

Contacting them via the support chat is easy - getting a reply is not.

By Anton P.