Review of Designer2u.net

Honolulu, Hawaii
contactus@designer2u.net

tamarab4
9/23/14

This site is awesome! I won a beautiful purse on my first auction. The items are genuine and very high quality. My items have shipped the same day purchased. They come wrapped up so pretty. Excellent customer service. Try it out! You won't be disappointed!

shirleys43
9/23/14

You'd better believe I want to tell the entire world! Love this website! It's very reliable, and isn't a rip-off site! I just won a Kathy van Zeeland bag, and it was shipped to me promptly and in perfect shape! The quality of selections is high - I love that there are all kinds of fashion accessories - handbags, shoes and wallets are the most prevalent, but the more people that get on this site, the more choices we'll have! There are some real opportunities to get nice designer accessories at VERY reasonable prices!

emilyj16
9/23/14

I have won SEVERAL items from designer2u. Bags, a wallet, coin purse, key chain and gift card. All were RIDICULOUSLY discounted compared to buying it from the store! This is the place to buy designer items at a fraction of the cost. Shipping is a flat fee and quick, and items are beautifully wrapped. All authentic and beautiful! Great communication too. There is nothing to lose with getting 100 bids for $1.00!!

Questions? Get answers from the Designer2u.net staff and other customers.

1 Photo for Designer2u.net