DepressionForums.org reviews

dfadmin@depressionforums.org

3 reviews with 5 stars

miriamk24
7/7/18

I've been part of this forum for several years and am stunned at the negative reviews here as I have experienced it as a fair, positive space.
No forum/ setting works for everyone and I guess giving exaggerated negative reviews can be a form of venting about personal disappointment.
Check out the forum and see for yourself if it's a community that will provide you with good depression support.

hannam16
7/6/18

I joined a year ago after having reviewed several similar sites. I have found members to be very supportive. People share ideas and experiences. Moreover, it's a place for something we all need - to know we're not alone. Members also share their successes, no matter how small. The staff does monitor the postings on the site to create a safe space, which I consider great benefit, especially considering how vulnerable people using such sites can be.

lindsayr18
10/8/14

DepressionForums.org considers ourselves a safe haven and does not permit "wine" and "beer", etc., and replace "substance" instead as we have many recovering members who do not need to see the improper posts against the TOS before they are moderated.
We protect our members.
Be well-
Forum Administrators

Questions? Get answers from the DepressionForums.org staff and other customers.

DepressionForums.org?