DenverMovingCompanies.us reviews

Tel: 1-877-887-8248
info@edensmoving.com

jimw131
2/10/17

Edens moving helped me move from Denver to Los Angeles about a month ago.
Just finished unpacking everything and glad to say there were no serious damages to my things besides a couple of broken plates.

Tip for consumers: make sure you ask that there are no hidden fees

jeremyb39
10/9/14

Hi my name is Jeremy. Eden's Moving Services were hired by Budget Van lines to do my cross country move. I am an auto technician. I had a profession 5500.00 MAC tool box on the moving truck. In the terms of service of the contract/agreement my tool box was to be covered. When arriving in Vancouver, WA my tool box was uncovered, unstrapped. Severe damage was done to my tool box and other items that were poorly taken care of. Filed a claim with Eden's Moving Services. They say that are not liable even though the GM of the company admitted they should have covered my box with moving blankets. This would of prevented the damages. Damages are a total of 1800.00 to repair and repaint and replaced broken things. Eden's broke the contract agreement and refuse to pay for damages. This is horrible business practices. Stay away from this company. You will regret it. Hopefully someone moving sees this and chooses another route. I have photos to back up everything.

Tip for consumers: Just be honest and all will be ok. Do not use explicit language no matter how mad you are. Will not go in you favor.

Questions? Get answers from the DenverMovingCompanies.us staff and other customers.

DenverMovingCompanies.us?