DentRemovalPhoenix reviews

12425 N. Cave Creek Road
Phoenix, AZ 85022

gabriellea2
8/24/15

My car was left dented after a minor accident, the paintwork was all right so my neighbor told me about this paintless dent repair technique. I googled it the same night and found couple of garages doing it here in the area (phoenix, az). I contacted this one as it had the most positive reviews in my opinion and I was not let down. Their customer service was excellent, they did a really professional job on the car and it didn't cost me a fortune. I join in with the recommendation above.

genef13
8/14/15

I used the services of DentRemovalPhoenix last month. I backed into the trash bin that left a nice dent in my bumper. I was limited in taking the car to the service, since I needed to be at work, so they offered to pick up my car where it is convenient, fix it, and then deliver it back. This suited me perfectly. After the service I still remain in awe. For one, there is absolutely no evidence of the dent, the repair is done spot on. And for two, it was way cheaper than I expected. In short professional with excellent customer service, price vs performance ratio excellent.

Questions? Get answers from the DentRemovalPhoenix staff and other customers.

DentRemovalPhoenix?