Deltacom

Deltacom has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Deltacom?

“NO CONTACT INFORMATION”

elspeth h.
11/25/08

NO CONTACT INFORMATION - After placing an order with this company, the money was taken from our bank account through Nochex. 12 days later - no goods. I returned to the website only to find there is no telephone or fax number. No mobile number, no address - and the 'contact us' part of the website does not work and returns all emails sent to them - no matter what address you use. Now I cannot contact the company to either find out where the goods are or claim a refund. HELP!

elspethh
November 25th, 2008

HELP!

Questions? Get answers from the Deltacom staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Deltacom?

Have a question about Deltacom?