DelitefulBoutique reviews

cecel3
3/31/19

It is now over two weeks and my daughters present still has not arrived. I simply asked about the shipping of the item, got two different answers and then was told I was rude for even asking! Are you kidding me? I would post a photo of the gift I ordered, but it is still not here!

mariab336
10/26/18

Snowy the polar bear emoji five mystery squishies cake squishy Panda bun ibloom gold bar I will mini bar

oliviam100
6/25/18

I ordered The I bloom jumbo strawberry and the puni maru polar bear. They sent me an extra and it was a nic squishy!!!!. The only thing is that the puni maru polar bear was a bit defected maybe because it was on sale?. Either way I do really recommend del either way I do really recommend this site

chrisp188
3/2/17

Their prices are cheaper than other Squishy online stores, but they come defected. All sales are final, so returns aren't allowed. You cannot leave bad reviews on their site as all reviews must be approved by them in order to show up. From their website FAQ section:
"All orders are finalized, therefore we do not accept any returns. In any rare cases where a buyer would like to return any goods. You will be responsible for postage costs of returning the item. We recommend using registered mail to return items incase of lost or stolen goods."
Defected Squishies
"Defected squishies are very common, we are not responsible for any defects as the squishies are received the way they are from suppliers. Issues such as tiny air bubbles, or small defects are not compliant with our terms for any refunds. We would state on the products page if there are any visible defects such as big tears, rips or any other obvious faults. Please refer to our terms and conditions on our refund policy."

Tip for consumers: Pay more and get your squishies from a better squishy store.

kawaiin
1/19/17

I ordered the Ibloom jumbo pink peach for my Daughter and she LOVES IT!! It came defected though and it got so many defects from squishing it for 5 minutes.

Tip for consumers: You should order but It might come defected.

Questions? Get answers from the DelitefulBoutique staff and other customers.

DelitefulBoutique?