DefensiveDriversGroup reviews

Redwood City, California 94063, United States
Tel: 877-883-7290

kenf15
3/7/13

I have to thank Scott and Jerry for engineering this online traffic school. I finished all my lessons and my final in under an hour and got a 97% the test.

When I signed up I forgot to enter my citation number and Scott answered his cell phone and resolved the issue licitly split despite the fact that it was a Saturday morning. I couldn't ask for better customer service.

Thanks for making this a painless experience!

christines14
3/6/13

I received a traffic ticket in Los Angeles last month and the judge allowed me to take an online driving course to get my points waived. I checked out many of the traffic schools on the list and found defensivedriversgroup.com and I'm very glad I selected them. The course was affordable, easy to use and navigate, plus it only took me a little while to complete. The DMV received my completion of the course....it really was painless. I recommend defensive drivers group

Questions? Get answers from the DefensiveDriversGroup staff and other customers.

DefensiveDriversGroup?