This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Defender-nhei.co.cc

Defender-nhei.co.cc

Defender-nhei.co.cc has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Defender-nhei.co.cc?

“This site is dangerous!”

AJ F.
6/18/13

This site is dangerous! I clicked on a Google image and it redericted me to the stated website. It said there were multiple viruses in my computer and offered to get rid of them. It took me to a fake page that looked like the computer page. I could tell it was fake for several reasons: Vista page, I have Windows 7; still in Internet Explorer; and it said there were 30 viruses!

ajf
June 18th, 2013

Questions? Get answers from the Defender-nhei.co.cc staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Defender-nhei.co.cc?

Have a question about Defender-nhei.co.cc?