This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Decoratorsoflondon.co.uk

Decoratorsoflondon.co.uk has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Decoratorsoflondon.co.uk ranks 58th among Interior Design sites.

How would you rate Decoratorsoflondon.co.uk?

“Having been impressed by the attitude, approach and...”

emily c.
1/24/12

Having been impressed by the attitude, approach and ability of Decorators of London when handling a commercial enterprise, I recently employed them to carry out extensive decorating work - including stripping walls, skimming plasterwork, lining walls and painting - within my home. I have consistently been extremely impressed with quality of work and in particular the 'finish' of the job carried out by the team. They work hard to finish the task within the timescales and budget agreed. Thanks again.

emilyc12
January 24th, 2012

Thanks again.

veliciac
January 25th, 2012

I would recommend Decorators of London to anyone who desires to have a
Professional yet friendly decorating experience. Thanks again guys
For all that you have done to my house!

Questions? Get answers from the Decoratorsoflondon.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Decoratorsoflondon.co.uk?

Have a question about Decoratorsoflondon.co.uk?