Review of dealtoworld

dealtoworld reviews

louisb2
7/11/11

Ordered 12 items. Waited one month, 5 items were sent. Have waited 2.5 months for the 7 other items. Emails to "customer service" are completely ignored. PayPal refund is negated because the order fulfilment is past 45 days. I strongly recommend that consumers not deal with this outfit. Buyer Beware !!!

peters25
4/10/11

Don't waste your time and money! I ordered 5 items, and after 3 weeks of not receiving anything, no product no email, I wrote them a letter and I got no respond, so after a few days I resend the letter saying to them I will open a dispute with PayPal and then a reply came in saying (we apologies and thank you blabla but we are having logistics problems) so I waited one more week and the bottom line is they refunded 2 of the 5 items, I received 2 of the remaining 3 and one I never got, and now I can't open dispute with PayPal because its over 45 days. so I wasted time and energy for cheep items and lost 17 dollars at the end. stay away.

cb11
2/8/11

This is a replica-site of dealtextreme.com
I don't know if they really sell products. The pictures of the items are edited to remove every single dealextreme logo...
I do not trust this kind of sites!!!

wesj
1/6/11

Don't ever order from here! They are in Singapore. Customer service is non-existent. I ordered Dec 9, 2010. Have not received the item as of 1/6/2011. If you need something in 2 months and don't care if it ever even comes, order from them. If not..AVOID THEM.

Questions? Get answers from the dealtoworld staff and other customers.

dealtoworld?