Review of Dealsea

Tel: 4754900447
crosslink@gmail.com

th7638
6/14/17

this site posted a krogeroffer giftcard for discounted lowes and ebay giftcard, leading people to believe that the ads was putout by Kroger, but in truth, it was not. My credit card was charge immediately but never received the gift card. I have to cancel my credit card for the fishing site has already store the card number, security code, expiration dates etc. I went back to dealsea to post a comments about the site being a fishing and fraudulent one. The comment was never posted by dealsea. Instead, it blocked my IP. What a shameful business model. Be very careful with Dealsae.com

joshj4
2/22/13

Dealsea.com is an evil site. It blocked my IP. It violates the law to not allow free speech. It doesn't allow anybody to say truth about its advertisement lists paid by manufactures or sellers.

brandtf
12/28/09

Heh, I cruise this site daily for shopping deals.

It can be kind of a scramble, as good deals are posted across the net to other sites so they sell out quickly, but I pick up quite a few good buys checking in daily.

Questions? Get answers from the Dealsea staff and other customers.

Dealsea?