Deals.androidauthority reviews

contact@androidauthority.com

richardp230
4/1/18

No such thing as REFUNDS even though I couldn't access the "The Complete 2018 CompTIA Certification Training Bundle with Lifetime Access" I purchased for $53.10. Customer support did responded via email quickly stating icollege was unable to handle the increase of paying customers. He told me it was up and running now. I was finally able to log into icollege but not successful at launching any of the CBT nuggets. So I asked for a refund and was told they were only a third party and couldn't authorize a refund. Allegedly they buy in bulk so they can give the little guy a discount and that's why it's not refundable. I've never been to a site that offered an item and if it didnt work as advertised the only option was store credit and not a refund. Their store is terrible. There was absolutely nothing worth getting with my store credits. I finally selected something that was just okay and unfortunately had to spend an additional $14.88 to buy it. They told me my store credit would never expire but I didn't feel comfortable letting my "credits" marinate with them. It might disappear. I placed the order on 23 March and it still says "order received". Estimated delivery 3-6 of April. I'm feeling confident it'll be sometime after 6 April. Who knows maybe after a month I'll be informed that it's "out of stock". Do yourself a favor. Never order anything from them. I used to access Android Authority for their articles. Now their reputation is shot with me. Never again will I access any stackcommerce website or Android Authority or https://deals.androidauthority.com again. Truly scandalous! I need to find out how to file a complaint with Better Business Bureau. I'm pretty sure there's a huge gaggle of people with the same experience I was lucky to endure. Thank you Android Authority for making me extremely cautious and paranoid when ordering from any online merchant now.

retrains
9/21/17

First of all, I could not find reviews for this company because I made purchase through TechDeals deals.androidauthority. If I landed on the reviews found on the BBB website I would not have made a purchase.

My purchase was for Certification Bundle " with life time access suite of 8 CompTIA+ products. It uses CompTIA like images in advertisement. Turns out the vendor iCollege is not an approved vendor. So I will need to also make separate report.

Note iCollege only gives 10 days for refund. In this case TechDeals limited the guarantee to 15 days.

As this is a defective product I expect a refund. TechDeals issued store credit. After reading BBB reviews this seems to be the way they do business. I have submitted dispute through Paypal and will make claim with credit card if necessary.

If I purchased a good working product and simply did not like the flavor then I would accept the store credit. However, this is not the case. Store credit for defective unusable product is not acceptable. This is a scam.
______________________________________________________________

Update: TechDeals deals.androidauthority (not iTechDeals).
9/21 store credit was issued back to Paypal as refund. It is to bad this business did not do this when I first requested (in response to store credit) to ensure they process refund to Paypal account. They earned bad rap from me. I like to think they could do a better job and try to retain customers by ensuring their satisfaction, rather than trying to retain them through an store credit for defective product, even after requesting the credit to be processed as refund. Another thing is the falsehood, misleading, in advertising of products. Not impressed.

But with pressure the business did make the refund and that is what I wanted. Just wish I did not have to do it this way.
______________________________________________________________

9/19/2017 Filed BBB complaint.
This training product is definitely inferior, does not work, slow loading, quizzes do not load. Reported these issues to the Support team, but these issues do not get resolved. You have 15 day guarantee with Tech Deals issues to request refund for this defective product. Note many products sold as is with no refund. This is bull-sh*t.

I am now using Paypal to dispute the credit and to obtain refund. Also, open complaint case with BBB. And sharing this review with everyone.

Do not get suckered into this as I. Remember old saying that if it sounds to good to be true, then it is not.

Tip for consumers: Note majority of items have no guarantee, are final sales, and no refund policy.

Do not get stuck with inferior products this site offers. If you do not want to have to fight for a refund, then do not purchase from this site.

Yes this is a scam site. Will not warranty items which are of poor quanity and will not issue returns or refunds. Total Scam site.

By Peter J.
Questions? Get answers from the Deals.androidauthority staff and other customers.

1 Photo for Deals.androidauthority