Review of DealFisher

Long Island City, NY 11101, US
Tel: 1-888-283-1678

carolynb200
6/8/18

I purchased an I Phone 6. It was certified refurbished. I have only been having it a couple weeks but it seems fine. Only thing is that the battery has to be charged often. That could be caused by overuse LOL. I am satisfied with this purchase!

adellaq
3/5/18

I ordered a certified refurbished Galaxy 7! The phone is in great condition NO complaints here!!!! Did I mention I ordered on a Tuesday got it the next day!

madelinef3
2/2/18

I ordered an iPhone 6s that was described as full compatible with ATT and no service for Verizon Wireless. What I got was a Verizon phone! I am so disappointed in Amazon! Will be returning the phone. Dont know if I can trust the site again. Only description that matched my order was the model and color.

dm467
6/2/17

I ordered a brand new Samsung tablet for a gift. We received the box and I briefly inspected it and put it up until it was time to give the gift. Only then did I notice that there was no clear plastic seal over the tab that opened the box. I opened the box and it was a different (lesser value) Samsung tablet that was obviously either used or open box. There was not even a manual. I contacted them and offered to send them pictures of their box, their shipping label on the wrong model number. They said sorry but it's past 90 days. Total ripoff.

richardu2
3/23/14

Nokia 920 for $199 is an amazing deal and the fact that is is factory refurbished is perfectly okay as it comes with all of the brochures and same warranty. I will be coming back to this site again to see what deals they have before ever buying full price again. It is too bad they do not carry refurbished iphones I could only find an old 3g unlocked for sale

Questions? Get answers from the DealFisher staff and other customers.

DealFisher?