DC-Battery.co.uk reviews

SITE CLOSED

davida142
1/7/15
It would seem I have also fallen for this website too. I ordered a Canon camera battery in early December 2014 and nothing arrived. Numerous emails to their "contact us" link on the website have not been responded to, so I have like countless others it seems, lost my money too. So stay away from this site at all costs - use Ebay or Amazon instead - its safer!!
elisbethk
6/28/14
looks like I have been duped along with others. suppose my cash is lost.
martins63
3/28/14
Pity I can't leave a zero rating. Just took money and no response from them despite my efforts. Fortunately I paid via Paypal, so I was able to get a refund.
AVOID DC-Battery.co.uk at all costs
christophern12
3/20/13
I HAVE ORDERED 2 x PANASONIC CGA-DU12 Rechargeable Lithium li-ion Camcorder Battery Compatible (DV-PANASONIC-CGADU14) = £24.18 ON 10/3/2013, HAVING PAID EXTRA STG 8 FOR DELIVERY WITHIN 3 WORKING DAYS.
I AM STILL WAITING............ TWO REMINDERS WERE SEND SO FAR.....
sekoshzeij1
10/14/12
sigmundd1
2/16/11
This site actually works out of a chinese one so don't be fooled by the name http://www.ecom-power.com/index.php/language/en

Bought an ac adapter for a mini DV but it was the wrong one and when offered to swap - has so far taken 4 goes - each one promising and not delivering, a response within 1 working day. Last one got a response from someone called Bella (!) who has now gone strangely quiet as well.

Questions? Get answers from the DC-Battery.co.uk staff and other customers.

DC-Battery.co.uk?