DC-Battery.co.uk

DC-Battery.co.uk has a consumer rating of 2.5 stars from 6 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. DC-Battery.co.uk also ranks 60th among Batteries sites.

How would you rate DC-Battery.co.uk?

“It would seem I have also fallen for this website too”

David A.
1/7/15

It would seem I have also fallen for this website too. I ordered a Canon camera battery in early December 2014 and nothing arrived. Numerous emails to their "contact us" link on the website have not been responded to, so I have like countless others it seems, lost my money too. So stay away from this site at all costs - use Ebay or Amazon instead - its safer!

“Pity I can't leave a zero rating”

Martin S.
3/28/14

Pity I can't leave a zero rating. Just took money and no response from them despite my efforts. Fortunately I paid via Paypal, so I was able to get a refund. AVOID DC-Battery.co.uk at all costs

davida142
January 7th, 2015
martins63
March 28th, 2014
AVOID DC-Battery.co.uk at all costs
elisbethk
June 28th, 2014
Looks like I have been duped along with others. Suppose my cash is lost.
christophern12
March 20th, 2013
I HAVE ORDERED 2 x PANASONIC CGA-DU12 Rechargeable Lithium li-ion Camcorder Battery Compatible (DV-PANASONIC-CGADU14) = £24.18 ON 10/3/2013, HAVING PAID EXTRA STG 8 FOR DELIVERY WITHIN 3 WORKING DAYS.
I AM STILL WAITING... TWO REMINDERS WERE SEND SO FAR...
sigmundd1
February 16th, 2011
This site actually works out of a chinese one so don't be fooled by the name http://www.ecom-power.com/index.php/language/en

Bought an ac adapter for a mini DV but it was the wrong one and when offered to swap - has so far taken 4 goes - each one promising and not delivering, a response within 1 working day. Last one got a response from someone called Bella (!) who has now gone strangely quiet as well.
sekoshzeij1
October 14th, 2012

Questions? Get answers from the DC-Battery.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about DC-Battery.co.uk?

Have a question about DC-Battery.co.uk?