Review of Dbotany

Tel: +1-815-622-4971
dbotany@gmail.com

joeb258
10/12/16

These people at dbotany are either scammers or just have the worst customer service on the planet.
Buyer beware like the last guy said.

***Ask for pictures with their name in them and also "use an escrow"
if you ever do buy ...would be my advice***

PS> wouldn't be surprised if the reviews below are fake....

jboyj
10/6/16

When first checking for possibilities of obtaining these seeds I checked out many websites, including David's. I did a lot of research about dbotany and ended up not entirely convinced. Nonetheless I decided trying this order after a lot of email correspondence with David. I transferred the money, and immediately afterwards David sent me the receit of the express parcel tracking number.
It arrived shortly afterwards, containing 20 seeds instead of the 18 I payed for. 19 out of these 20 germinated and after one year 17 are still healthy and alive.
David has helped me a lot ever since I received the seeds, offering information and studies about this plant and of cause his personal expertise.

I cannot do anything but recommend this bargain, David is absolutely trustworthy and will always answer to any questions that come up, no matter if you ever plan to buy from him again or not.
I consider the one star rating by Thomas F. to be either a cruel fake respond or just a mistake by him. Maybe he dodn't see these little seeds?

However, glad I made this purchase.

leonao
9/20/16

Had great communication with Dbotany before i even ordered. Always wary of scams, David made me feel at ease sending me the postal order reciept upon shipping via email. The seeds arrived in great condition! I ordered two kind and the first one almost half the seeds had begun germinating! Out of the second almost all had begun germinating! He also sent good instructions via email and im following them closely. I am so excited to see that i will have many healthy plants from these super fresh seeds! Would purchase from him again with no hestation. Great person, great seller, great place to purchse these rare fresh seeds!

carlov3
9/15/16

I ordered some seeds from david, after less than one week from the payment I recived the envelope ( with five seeds in more !!!) thanks: D.
also it is very helpful with his advice online ...
I can not say anything other than thank you !!!

flemmingo

Hi all D

First these fine seeds are small and can be hard to see but you will allways get what you pay for and more.

If you have an answar you will allways get an answar very fast

Super fast delivery to europe within 10 days alive and germinated

dont let your blood boil for that one, we are all behind you

Thanks D for the seeds + a few extra

Please check your package again for the seeds Thomas F

Flemming

patrickk51
9/14/16

I've ordered from David twice now and have received seeds of good quality and viability. Highly recommended.

johnnym55
9/14/16

I have ordered from Dbotany 5 times the best service.
He is not a scam.

christiang35
9/13/16

First of all: I don't really understand this sinigle 1-star-rating on dbotany. I have only made positive experiences with this site and the owner.

Fast and very friendly contact and support. Fast payment options. Even the delivery only took about 10 days to middle Europe.

The BEST thing about it: Out of 18 seeds - 18!!! germinated. Most of them were already germinated when they arrived so that I just had to put the seeds into soil and thats it.

If I need any more seeds - dbotany will be my seller of trust and quality!

Thanks a lot Mr. D!!! :)

jonathanb113
9/13/16

I'm not sure how many plants and seeds I have bought through the internet over the years but one thing that I always avoided was buying anything from outside the continental US. Even on popular sites like eBay, I would often get shafted by either the seller or us customs when trying to get something as harmless as desert rose seeds, but my search for a certain hard to find variety of plant was leading me nowhere through the usual channels. I was considering posting wanted adds on a few forums and was prepared to send money to complete strangers who merely claimed that they would send me the desired seeds in return with no guarantee. That's how difficult it is to get these seeds and how far I was willing to go, then I stumbled across dbotany.com, I inspected the site and saw the amount of time and effort that went into making the site and how many original pictures were on the site, that couldn't be found anywhere else with google reverse image search. (These are some basic steps to weed out scam sites from sites that actually sell a real product). I knew as far as the seller was concerned this was my best shot at getting these hard to find seeds. I decided to buy two of the exotic species available for sale at the time because I wanted to take an all or nothing approach with shipping and customs, that and these sites never seem to stay up long so I wanted to get what I could while I could; even though Dbotany has been online for quite a few years. (another good indicator for website legitimacy) My seeds were delivered via DHL Express mail in a package that had about 50 layers of tape and paper. (took forever to open) I noticed a plant name labeled on the final innermost layer and found it quite amusing. and inside that were two zip-lock baggies filled with sphagnum moss. I dumped the moss out on a plate and started sifting and found more than the advertised amount of seeds (got a few extra).

I immediately planted the seeds in marked pots in a mixture of 70% peat moss 20% gardening soil 10% perlite (I use that mixture for all acid loving plants) I just checked today and 18 of my favorite variety of the seeds have poked above the soil and 2 of them have already popped the seed coat off their leaves and produced their first set of true leaves.

The other variety of seeds that I got are a lot slower to sprout, but I dug up one of the seeds and saw a root poking out so I just need to wait longer for them.

TLDR; I got my seeds and they have already sprouted. I suspect Thomas F. to be a shill paid to decrease the credibility of any of the few websites like dbotany that are still available.

michalea1
9/13/16

My order was processed and recieved in a timely manor. There was even more seeds than I ordered. The seller was prompt and precise answering several questions, even ones not completely related to the product. Out of the seeds that germinated most failed because of my own lack of care and attention. The seller even offered to refund my money if I returned the damaged product even though the failure was mostly my fault. An offer I could not accept due to my error, but nevertheless was amazed by. I could not expect or ask for better service! Thank you dbotony!

davidj217
9/13/16

I received the best service,super quick delivery,and the coca seeds I ordered sooner than I expected.
D Botany was helpful and answered all my queries
Straight away.
Most excellent.

silvestrom
9/13/16

I bought many times seeds from dbotany and I had always received good quality of seeds.
Is not easy to grow up the plants, but with a bit experience I had successful growth of a good percentage of them.

torstenw
9/13/16

dbotany knows exactly how to package these rare seeds for long transit and has always been reliable in my purchases. One of the few suppliers who uses live spagnum moss rather than peat moss. It makes all the difference.

thomasf80
9/12/16

I payed 70$ for a pack of seeds from this webiste .They sent a package and the seeds were supposed to be wrapped up in sphagnum moss. WRONG. It was a bag of grass. This website and sellers are based in Indonesia they are straight scam. They have you money gram your money over automatic scam.

Questions? Get answers from the Dbotany staff and other customers.

Dbotany?