Davidbradleylaw.net

Davidbradleylaw.net has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Davidbradleylaw.net?

“Worst experience of my life”

Shan R.
10/13/19

I hired this lawyer to defend me from false charges and he didn't interview the witness, couldn't locate the 911 tape - I had to do it myself. He kept bleeding me for money until I paid $10,000 in legal fees which is an atrocity. After sneakily charging more and more he tried to push, coerce, and bully me into saying I was guilty when I was not. He worked for the prosecution. Bad bad bad experience. I represented myself and won. Do not use this lawyer.

shanr20
October 13th, 2019

Do not use this lawyer.

Questions? Get answers from the Davidbradleylaw.net staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Davidbradleylaw.net?

Have a question about Davidbradleylaw.net?