Danielextra.net

Danielextra.net has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Danielextra.net?

“This is this THE website to go to for all your progressive...”

laura b.
5/20/10

This is this THE website to go to for all your progressive politics, sports news, and hot half naked men! It's a super fun and informative mixture of current events and insightful op-eds written by a team of folks who know what's up. I'm not affiliated with the site but I just think it's the greatest and want to tell everyone ever to read it SO PLEASE DO! And you're welcome for the insider tip :)

laurab4
May 20th, 2010

Questions? Get answers from the Danielextra.net staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Danielextra.net?

Have a question about Danielextra.net?