DAMA

DAMA has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. DAMA ranks 22nd among Data Analytics sites.

How would you rate DAMA?

“Beware of insecure website”

Edward Y.
4/19/18

I was defrauded by Dama in 2017 and a recurring $800 USD charge was placed on my credit card (my mistake for submitting the card details through their website's insecure website). After writing their certification exam, I realized I was given a fake/faulty exam and attempted to contact Dama, but unfortunately could not get a hold of anyone nor get a reply for about 3 months. Rather than reply to voice messages and emails, the vendor eventually modified set of receipts to Visa to close the dispute. I reached out ICCP.org (the correct organization for the CDMP certification), but apparently they stopped offering the CDMP certification since 2015 and changed it to "Certified Big Data Professional" instead.

edwardy16
April 19th, 2018

Questions? Get answers from the DAMA staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about DAMA?

Have a question about DAMA?