Review of Daisy Ever

Daisy Ever reviews

camronw
5/24/19

Good day found some clothes on sale for the family. Good servic. Thank you so much........................

declanp4
5/24/19

The store was very clean and the staff was wonderful. They were very helpful and helped me find the right sizes.

isaact42
5/24/19

Interesting place to wander around. Not my style when it comes to most of the clothes there, but did find a few t shirts and some nick knacks that I liked and my girlfriend found a few things on the ladies side of the store. They had signs up for a big sale but it turns out to just be a rack in the back that was on sale.

joshg140
5/24/19

Always looks clean and cute. They have the cutest clutches, such as dresses, rompers, etc.but they also have small home items to decorate your house! From throw pillows to decorative table statues, they're all very cute. Wait for the sales on clearance items, that's when you'll get the best bang for your buck!

juder22
5/24/19

Really great place to buy gifts for friends or yourself. Plus there's this cute Asian chick who is nice and helpful. Definitely two thumbs up!

adaml187
5/23/19

Lovely server on till and a great selection of clothing. There are 2 floors and very modernly designed. Their petite section is also decent in comparison to other stores.

leslien44
5/23/19

yesterday the young lady at the counter was most helpful she got me what I was looking for online just had to pick it up where it was convenient for me thanks

maximob16
5/23/19

SO helpful and patient! I dislike shopping for clothes, but they made it fun and easy.I like their services

jamesm1774
5/23/19

Went to this shop today asked advice on an outfit for a wedding the manager could not be more helpful she gave me great advice on an outfit and accessories well done

frydrykr
5/23/19

Great shop with a variety of styles to suit various ages. Reasonable prices luvely customer service.

denicem9
5/23/19

The order arrived at my house 2 weeks after the payment (standard delivery), it was all complete and the materials are of good quality. In conclusion I had a good experience with daisyever.

philipa74
5/23/19

lots of choice and i managed to buy a top that i had seen in leeds but they were out of stock in my size so a trip to the white rose was worth it

darenw4
5/23/19

Nice clothes store has plenty if Choice to suit everyones need nice big store over 2 floors. They are awesome.

davidb2182
5/23/19

Nice clothes at affordable prices. Downside staff are rude and company policies on returns suck. I like them.

donaldg139
5/23/19

Excellent styles for summer and petite sizes do my height .. Reasonable prices luvely customer service.

novaj2
5/22/19

The DaisyEver shop seemed a little different to me than other shops. Their necklaces and T-shats were very good quality.

ederlyj
5/22/19

I made a purchase in this store in January of this year, I received the package two weeks later, complete and with good quality products. Thank you

leidyg
5/22/19

my order arrived a week and a half after making the purchase, I was satisfied because the dress is my measure and the quality of the product is good for its price.

andreas577
5/22/19

La ropa que pedí era de buena calidad y es igual a la ropa que promocionan en la tienda. Aunque, tomó 1 mes después de ordenar para obtener mi compra. Por lo tanto, la ropa es realmente genial, pero el envío es algo lento.

vivaanv
5/16/19

DAISYEVER is a Awesome shop to this time.there are many
product to this shop.i buy a dresses to this shop. the dress quality so nice.
so thanks..

jamesh1219
2/22/19

I think this is the very best place I've found to order quality clothing and shoes online, often at almost unbelievable prices. Some of their sales are incredible, and they sometimes offer free shipping as well. I have ordered from them numerous times over the past year or so and couldn't have been more satisfied with the items and delivery.

finnl7
2/22/19

Specially womens winter coat is so much beautiful. I love it. Daisyever is an cool sevice. They are so good. Thank you guys....

paty18
1/29/19

I ordered a dress in 2 colours. The first one reasonable quality but wrongly sized. The second one looked like a practice dress stitched by a 5 year old in cheap material, nothing like the first dress. Was advised returning the item would take a lot of time and expense so they offered me 3% refund. Unacceptable so they offered 25%. It's a joke. They sent out shoddy, unwearable goods and should refund in full or offer a replacement.

juliam183
1/26/19

Send out goods that are not as advertised then won't pay return to China, though it's their fault that the product is not as advertised. Shabby products and company.

kerryg50
1/11/19

Placed my order on Dec. 16th and today is January 11th. Still waiting. There is no
Phone number and they won't get back to my email. I was scammed out of 90.00

YES THEY RIP PEOPLE OFF AND PAYPAL ARE NOT INTERESTED

By BARBARA A.

Questions? Get answers from the Daisy Ever staff and other customers.

1 Photo for Daisy Ever