Review of Daisy Ever

Daisy Ever reviews

claytonc56
3/12/19

Best quality product. I've received in a long time, and very fast shopping. I am surely going to order another one because I like what I got so much. Thank you!

zakiab
3/12/19

Shirts are amazing quality. Will be buying again. Easy Buisness. . Very nice customer service from Rosymaerry.Thank you best, quickest, high quality shirts brilliant.

davido344
3/12/19

Best customer service. This company were extremely helpful and fast on product.Friendly service from the order who came and sorted my shart. Thank you.

daisye10
3/12/19

Delivery is quick. I would highly recommend anyone to use stylewe! Good company! Daisyever great, their customer service is great, and the prices are...great!

jamesh1219
2/22/19

I think this is the very best place I've found to order quality clothing and shoes online, often at almost unbelievable prices. Some of their sales are incredible, and they sometimes offer free shipping as well. I have ordered from them numerous times over the past year or so and couldn't have been more satisfied with the items and delivery.

joea275
2/22/19

Daisyever.com is a website that really sells quality products. The products sold are the same as the photos on the site. There is no difference. Very nice and good quality.
Also orders arrive on time. The site is very good about it. They help you immediately.
I am very satisfied with my shopping.
I recommend daisyever.com to everyone

finnl7
2/22/19

Specially womens winter coat is so much beautiful. I love it. Daisyever is an cool sevice. They are so good. Thank you guys....

barbaraa250
2/12/19

Absolutely shocking company , sent coat back and PayPal have found in favour of them .

DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM DAISY EVER AS YOU WILL DEFFINATELY BE OUT OF POCKET AND AS I STATED PAYPAL ARE NOT INTERESTED. IL NEVER USEPAYPAL AGAIN , WONDER IF ANYBODY GETS ANYTHING BACK AS IVE READ PP USUALLY TAKE SIDE OF SELLER , SO CANCELLING PP ACCOUNT... TRADING STANDARDS SHOULD BE LOOKING INTO PP AND THEIR RIPPING OFF PEOPLE.

paty18
1/29/19

I ordered a dress in 2 colours. The first one reasonable quality but wrongly sized. The second one looked like a practice dress stitched by a 5 year old in cheap material, nothing like the first dress. Was advised returning the item would take a lot of time and expense so they offered me 3% refund. Unacceptable so they offered 25%. It's a joke. They sent out shoddy, unwearable goods and should refund in full or offer a replacement.

juliam183
1/26/19

Send out goods that are not as advertised then won't pay return to China, though it's their fault that the product is not as advertised. Shabby products and company.

kerryg50
1/11/19

Placed my order on Dec. 16th and today is January 11th. Still waiting. There is no
Phone number and they won't get back to my email. I was scammed out of 90.00

michellen165
1/7/19

I am so happy with what I received! I can't wait to wear the dress and show it off and spread the news of where I got it. Thank you Daisyever!!!

mdb16
1/4/19

They were quick at a really reasonable price and quite courteous. I was very impressed!! They are really wonderful!

vanh46
1/4/19

My first shirt was really good looking, well made and fit perfectly. Cant wait for the next one! Love the bright colors and the really cool graphics.

michaelj557
1/4/19

Many thanks a much i really appreciate you made this service done. I really appreciate made the service done.Thumbs up!!!

ronyi1
1/4/19

Great service and quality products. Excellent service from start to finish would highly recommend and definitely use again.

laneev
12/31/18

I WILL NEVER SHOP HERE AGAIN!! and stop any of my friends from doing so! very unprofessional, misleading and POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE. My experience: Hello. I am in receipt of my purchase; however, they do not fit and one outfit is not the color as it appeared online. How do I go about returning?Your package was on 2018-12-10 Delivered, Sorry that you are not satisfy with the items. Upon checking, your order has exceeded the 15 days windows for the return now, we can not accept your return request. Online purchases made through our website are valid for exchange and returnwithin 15 days from the delivery date.Thank you for the return/exchange policy information; however, this was not provided at any time previously. I checked my order confirmation email and I did not see it there nor was it explained in the paperwork/receipt that was received with my package. Can you please enlighten me on where this information was provided to me prior to me asking for a return of merchandise? Considering that the policy was not explained during any step of the ordering process, I find this email highly disappointing in the sense that I am not even being offered a credit! From the beginning the experience as a whole was a little discouraging because I did not feel your company held up its commitment.Upon completing my order my confirmation email stated shipping would be between 10-20 days; however it was 30days. You asked for my for understanding and patience and that is what was given, but now I am being penalized for not requesting a return within the time allotted (15days)when that time was not explained nor was the information of where to return the merchandise provided. Furthermore, I am not requesting to return/exchange these items because I don't like them, I am making this request because the color online was not a genuine reflection of what was received. The color ordered was red and the actual color received is brown that is not what I wanted. My other reason is because the fit is also not as I expected. In the photo the top appears to an oversized fit that comes off the shoulder and comes over the buttocks. In actuality, The top stops at my waist and the neck is too small to comfortably come off the shoulder. So as a reputable company, you are asking me to keep something that does not fit properly and that is not the color I wanted?I hope this is not the case. As a professional courtesy to a first time customer I am asking that I be extended grace and "understanding" and be allowed to return the items for a store credit.Thank you in advance for your consideration in this matter,THIS WAS THEIR FINAL RESPONSE TO MY DETAILED EMAIL:Items can be returned within 15 days since delivery date ( final sale items and swimsuits excluded).But your 15 days return window has expired.Pls understand that we cannot process the return/exchange for you . For return policy , you can check here: https://www.daisyever.com/pages/return-policyIf you run into any issue, please do not hesitate to contact us.Best regards,TracyDAISYEVERTHE Return policy should have been provided at the time of purchase and or in the package!!! UNACCEPTABLE!!

royals28
12/20/18

Business is horrible, they do not even have a phone number and the tracking information is in Chinese! And the email response is automatically generated...same thing each time!

samg178
11/19/18
• Updated review

Oh and the tracking number they give you is pointless! Today is Nov 19th, the tracking information hasn't been updated since Nov 13th.

“Shipping and Delivery”
11/16/18
• Previous review

My first and last time ordering from Daisyever. My number one grip is delivery, it should NOT take 20-30 days to receive an item. This is absolutely ridiculous, never again. By the time you receive the item, it's out of season. Let's hope the outfit is worth the wait.

andreaj107
11/4/18

Please help me out. I need to know if Daisy Ever.com a scam website. I place an order and notice immediately that the size was wrong when I got the confirmation email. I emailed them immediately to change the size, but have not received an response. I emailed them at least 5 times and no response...most recently I sent an email to cancel the order since they want respond. Are they ding business under JustFashion or ChicV because when I look at my credit card account the was deducted under ChicV. I'm beginning to think this is fraud or scam. If anyone know please let me know.

YES THEY RIP PEOPLE OFF AND PAYPAL ARE NOT INTERESTED

By BARBARA A.

Questions? Get answers from the Daisy Ever staff and other customers.

1 Photo for Daisy Ever