This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Daily Newz

Daily Newz has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Daily Newz?

“High-quality dress material and quick delivery services”

Jasmine B.
4/27/19

I am a Mia Belle Baby customer for last several months. I have purchased many dresses from the store for my daughter and my sister's girls. From high-quality dress material to quick delivery services, there are several things about the store that impressed me. Mia Belle Baby is highly recommended.

jasmineb94
April 27th, 2019

Questions? Get answers from the Daily Newz staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Daily Newz?

Have a question about Daily Newz?