Daily Dealy

Daily Dealy has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Daily Dealy ranks 72nd among Daily Deals sites.

How would you rate Daily Dealy?

“Avoid this website”

Alice C.
12/8/14

Avoid this website. They are scam. They sell us the Shell Gift cards but never ship the product. Sent several emails and made phone calls. Still did not get refund. Lots of complain on the red flag deal. I am planning to let the whole world know not to do business with them.

alicec36
December 8th, 2014

Questions? Get answers from the Daily Dealy staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Daily Dealy?

Have a question about Daily Dealy?