Daileyrenewalretreat.net

Daileyrenewalretreat.net has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Daileyrenewalretreat.net?

“Don't stay here!”

Rebecca S.
9/18/20

I booked a weekend here for a girls trip and it was canceled due to Covid. The proprietress reached out and offered to make the reservation open ended versus my canceling. It sounded like she needed the money, and since she told me I could always cancel but this would maintain the current rate, I stupidly agreed. In late April, my health took a nose dive and I was scheduled for numerous scans and procedures thru June along with a referral to a specialist at Johns Hopkins and a surgeon. I reached out to her asking to cancel so I could have those funds back to use toward my quickly mounting medical debt. She agreed, PayPal alerted me of the refund, and then 3 days later PayPal let me know the refund had been canceled by the vendor. I reached out again but she wouldn't explain by email because I guess she didn't want anything in writing and would only explain by phone. She then used her new Covid no-refund policy as her justification. To make a long story short, and since I had been promised a refund and she rescinded it, and this wasn't Covid related, I wound up filing disputes with PayPal and my credit card company, and got my attorney involved! I spent HOURS dealing with this when I needed to focus on my health and avoid extra stress! After much back and forth, her outright lies, her refunding me half, and her attempts at appeals, I got the full refund in August. But then she even tried to appeal that. Clearly this lady is unethical, untrustworthy, and doesn't deserve to be in business. Please be warned and stay elsewhere!

rebeccas938
September 18th, 2020

Questions? Get answers from the Daileyrenewalretreat.net staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Daileyrenewalretreat.net?

Have a question about Daileyrenewalretreat.net?