Dahimzoo.store

Dahimzoo.store has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Dahimzoo.store?

“Fraud alert”

Tracey W.
12/17/19

Paid $99 for gesture control cars, then the receipt said remote control, so I contacted company. They requested $40 extra. I sent them the payment. I received the regular ones, in smashed boxes. I contacted again, they offered me $10 refund. Not a good business to deal with. Buyer beware!

traceyw89
December 17th, 2019

By Tracey W.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Dahimzoo.store staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Dahimzoo.store?

Have a question about Dahimzoo.store?