Dafandm.co.za

Dafandm.co.za has a consumer rating of 4 stars from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Dafandm.co.za?

“These guys know their stuff”

Reneilwe D.
4/16/21

Loved the range of mask designs and the fit and breathability is perfect! The service was excellent - I got the order within 24hours and the personalized note and the sweet gesture of a freebie mask made me a bigger fan! I'm a bit skeptical about how long the mask eat loops will hold out for before snapping as the fabric is rather narrow in that area, but so far so good!

reneilwed
April 16th, 2021

Questions? Get answers from the Dafandm.co.za staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Dafandm.co.za?

Have a question about Dafandm.co.za?