Review of DabWizard

Tel: +1-800-515-5035
info@dabwizard.com

pandak1
4/15/17

China glass China glassChina glassChina glassChina glassChina glassChina glassChina glassChina glassChina glassChina glassChina glassChina glassChina glassChina glassChina glassChina glassChina glassChina glassChina glassChina glassChina glassChina glassChina glassChina glassChina glassChina glassChina glassChina glassChina glassChina glassChina glassChina glassChina glassChina glass

jayy13
3/15/17

Ordered a bundle needed id sent it's no response. called no response. emailed 5 more times no response. The card is pending but I have no idea what's goin on it's been a week. I recommend shopping elsewhere.

jeffm87
2/15/16

I ordered a water pipe form this site...It was kind of hard to find and they said they had it in stock..I initially emailed them with some questions. no response. so i took a chance and purchased it anyway...after having to send them a copy of my drivers license (which I understand) it took them a good week to send me the tracking info. the link to my shipment didn't work, which worried me somewhat. so I proceeded to call them on a daily basis..they never answer their phones, not one time...left a voicemail..no call back..started sending them emails..finally they wrote me back with the proper tracking number and almost two weeks later my item arrived....I guess this all should be understandable since I was dealing with a bunch of stoners and all...

Questions? Get answers from the DabWizard staff and other customers.

DabWizard?