Review of CYCLEATYRE

Tel: 0498541313
customer-care@cycleatyre.com.au

terryr132
5/22/18

Great sizing - very accurate. Super comfortable too. Would recommend seller................................................

johnc964
4/5/18

The order took nearly 4 weeks to arrive,even though you get a tracking number you cant track as you dont know what service it is coming with.

alanh118
3/28/18

Purchased 2 pairs of cycle Knicks for use at my gym spin bike classes and they arrived in quick time and as advertised

pats291
2/26/18

Goods were despatched quickly and received within an acceptable time. Overall a good transaction. Thanks for the gear.

michaels795
2/18/18

This was my first purchase from Cycleatyre. The quality of the mens cycling jersey was excellent and comparable to other jerseys I own that cost up to three (3) times as much. Once I placed the order communications were very good and I was able to track my item without any difficulty. Delivery to Brisbane area was under two (2) weeks.

ettorea
2/11/18

My request for a refund due to wrong size ordered was processed very promptly and efficiently; totally seamless.

duncanr13
2/8/18

My order was delayed, however I was given the option of a full refund and 10% off my next purchase

stephenb178
2/6/18

Yes I brought 3 pairs of gloves large and they are small not good enough.
I expected them to be well sized.

seand77
2/4/18

Very good service I had to change some sizes and it was done very efficiently and I was emailed straight away that it was done. I would be happy to recommend this company to anyone.

kenl124
2/2/18

Excellent service,quality shirts,will definitely be buying through Cycleatyre again. Couldn't have been more helpful

malcolmm54
1/23/18

I was unsure about the payment method and with conversation back and forth I was satisified it was safe. Received my jersey and would purchase another. Didnt understand it was shipped direct from manufacturer but thats ok. Great people and product.

jamesy46
12/21/17

Purchased a jersey and I put the wrong address for delivery and was sent back! Contacted Charles who sent another. Jersey arrived, great quality and sizing was spot on. So impressed I purchased another 3, and they arrived prior to Chrissy. Great product at a fantastic price and excellent service.

ashh10
12/18/17

I'm very happy with my selection of the Australian Cycling top, it's really cool!! Thankyou CYCLEATYRE, I certainly will recommend you to my fellow cyclists, and I will shop with you again!! Cheers, Ash Hiller

timothyb92
10/31/17

Sizing and picture very accurate, indicating colour and style. Good quality finish to garment and comfortable fit.

mikes598
9/27/17

Do not have the shirt delivered as yet still waiting. showed in stock but item looks like is coming from China.

Response from Charles P., CYCLEATYRE Representative
Hi Mike
We are very sorry for the inconvenience. Our customers are generally receiving their goods within 2 weeks of purchase. Therefore if you do not receive it by the 4th October please let us know so we can follow up.
rodp13
9/14/17

Excellent. Delivery was very quick. The item I purchased was exactly what I wanted. Well done CYCLEATYRE.

Questions? Get answers from the CYCLEATYRE staff and other customers.

CYCLEATYRE?