Cutiebright.com.my

Cutiebright.com.my has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Cutiebright.com.my?

“Bad supplier and avoid doing business with”

Georgiana o.
8/6/17

Bad behaviour of the so called manager Jacky Liew. Doing business is one sided. Just look at all the T&C on the website you will understand. The issue is product ordered but wrongly send and he still dare to intimidate customer to the extent of not resending the correct order and not bearing any cost of resend because of high volume. Please beware dealing business with such company. Product is not as good as being told. Tissue paper is of bad quality pulp. Detergent is mainly to waterish and not performing.

georgianao
August 6th, 2017

Questions? Get answers from the Cutiebright.com.my staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Cutiebright.com.my?

Have a question about Cutiebright.com.my?