Custom Treasures

Custom Treasures has a consumer rating of 4 stars from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Custom Treasures?

“Custom treasures has been my secret for awhile now”

Jim P.
7/29/13

Custom treasures has been my secret for awhile now. I get banners made from them for all of our parties and then you can reuse them year after year. I started buying banners for events even far off in the future because I know I will want to have them around.

jimp34
July 29th, 2013

Questions? Get answers from the Custom Treasures staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Custom Treasures?

Have a question about Custom Treasures?