Cunningtons Legal

Cunningtons Legal has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Cunningtons Legal?

“I have my construction firm in London”

steve w.
4/3/13

I have my construction firm in London. Since last few months, I had been searching for commercial property solicitors to get some legal issues resolved. A friend recommended Cunningtons Solicitors who had helped him in a case a couple of years back and he was very impressed with the service. I immediately contacted them and hired them for the legal services. They handled my case with great efficiency. I also got my construction contract re-written as there were a lot of flaws and loopholes in the same. I am extremely pleased with their professional and friendly services.

stevew62
April 3rd, 2013

Questions? Get answers from the Cunningtons Legal staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Cunningtons Legal?

Have a question about Cunningtons Legal?