World Food Travel Association

World Food Travel Association has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. World Food Travel Association also ranks 98th among Travel Other sites.

How would you rate World Food Travel Association?

“Being a foodie there are so many biased sites on line-I...”

garry t.
12/15/10

Being a foodie there are so many biased sites on line-I just happened to stumble accross culinarytourism.org and no they do not sell tours but there is an abundance of free information about both culinary destinations and about culinary tourists-learnt alot about the whole process which has in turn armed me to search for better culinary experiences when I travel-great site!

garryt
December 15th, 2010

Questions? Get answers from the World Food Travel Association staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about World Food Travel Association?

Have a question about World Food Travel Association?