Cubita Skincare

Cubita Skincare has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 5 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Cubita Skincare ranks 115th among Skin Care sites.

How would you rate Cubita Skincare?

“Miracle Cream”

Rita K.
2/8/21

The cream has done wonders for my daughter's extra dry hands, especially now days with the use of hand sanitizers. She never hassles me about not wanting to use it. She loves putting it on as it is quite rich and the best part of all is that it gets absorbed quickly and doesn't leave a greasy residue. Will surely continue using it as we have tried everything in the market but nothing ever seemed to work properly or even this fast!

ritak139
February 8th, 2021

Products used:
Cubita Skincare Rich Moisturising Cream

raffaeled5
July 9th, 2020

Only been using a couple days but has improved my eczema immensely. Would recommend anyone to all skin types. Will be buying again

cassandrap56
September 22nd, 2019

I have used only the moisturiser on my son's back which was very dry and scaly. It is much smoother now and not so itchy.

kates244
September 22nd, 2019

I no longer have to put steroid creams around my eyes - it's a dream come true. I absolutely love this product and have already recommended it to two others.

whetua
September 22nd, 2019

I bought this for my sons eczema and its made a world of difference. Highly recommend to those who need a complete system to manage eczema.

Questions? Get answers from the Cubita Skincare staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Cubita Skincare?

Have a question about Cubita Skincare?