Cuisine Santé International

Cuisine Santé International

Cuisine Santé International has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Cuisine Santé International?

“Gorgeous serving set I ordered from here as a gift”

Eddie J.
12/17/11

Gorgeous serving set I ordered from here as a gift - and liked it so much I bought another for myself. I'm a foodie and so are many of my family and friends - this is a great place to do my holiday shopping - the products are gorgeous and the patterns are fresh, clean, and easily to mix and match with.

eddiej
December 17th, 2011

Questions? Get answers from the Cuisine Santé International staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Cuisine Santé International?

Have a question about Cuisine Santé International?