Crystalead.co

Crystalead.co has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Crystalead.co?

“DONT DO IT THERE RIPOFF MAGGOTS”

Adam O.
6/4/21

I put in $1000us dollars and as soon as it was in they hounded me to put in more as soon as I got a feeling something wasn't right so I had to request to get a refund by then it was to late they just close your account and pretend u never had an account so if u don't want your money invest in this crap I suggest staying away from this bad scumbag company they take your money and run...

adamo309
June 4th, 2021
Verified purchase

Tip for consumers:
Don't do it they run away with your cash

Products used:
Shares

Questions? Get answers from the Crystalead.co staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Crystalead.co?

Have a question about Crystalead.co?