Crypto Trader

Crypto Trader has a consumer rating of 4.5 stars from 12 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Crypto Trader ranks 132nd among Cryptocurrency sites.

How would you rate Crypto Trader?

“The website is very user-friendly”

David L.
3/24/21

I was extremely pleased with the customer service. It was really amazing to have a real talking and responsive team from the customer support. They respond to my inquiries two or three times a day if necessary. I mainly communicated with Kurt, who is truly amazing. The website is very user-friendly. They kept me updated on the delay, which was caused by the large number of requests for account opening. Thank you for you service. Regards,

davidl3168
March 24th, 2021

Regards,

oscars201
March 24th, 2021

I never had any problems navigating through the software because their system was I think well crafted because all elements were put into place and I love every feature that this software provides. Consequently, I seldom experience glitches and everything I do with every transactions are going smoothly. To summarize, I am relieved to use such a good platform, thanks Crypto Trader! Alan Sugar was right in choosing this software.

patriciaf1286
March 25th, 2021

A fantastic platform for obtaining and holding cryptocurrency. However, there is a security some minor flaws; they will require you to email a document containing your Social Security number, date of birth, name, and address. I don't have any issues with this because I know they are just verifying their users, but it would be awesome if their website had a simple upload button instead of sending it through email. Nonetheless, I commend their service and it is first class.

marioe49
July 18th, 2021

I have to say that I had a great experience dealing with Crypto Trader. Whenever I called their office, I was able to talk to someone right away—no waiting involved. Their client service agents were always polite and helpful; they really made me feel as if they were dedicated to providing the best customer service possible. The staff in the office is always ready to listen to clients' problems and solve them efficiently.

sarab591
July 20th, 2021

When I saw the ads about bitcoins and cryptocurrency on the web, I got curious and tried reading a few articles about it, and I rapidly got hooked. I then found Crypto Trader's framework that runs smoothly, without stuttering, and their client support is outstanding. It's the staff that is truly kind and they point out the great features of this market, something I know is unique about this exchange. I want more success with you Crypto Trader.

dalea204
October 9th, 2021

Since the first time I saw Crypto Trader I knew that I'll use it! I recommend this company to all traders, beginners and professionals! Crypto Trader trading platform is the best! You can earn here honestly without investing too much time or money in crypto. The staff is always polite and helps to make everything. Good luck everyone!

josephb1472
March 19th, 2021

All types of cryptocurrencies exchanged on different leading markets were set here, while my protection and privacy were guaranteed. They have a team of extremely trained cryptocurrency specialists that can recognize and address technological issues based on my availability and comfort. The agent was exceptionally helpful and provided detailed statistics.

barbt55
July 24th, 2021

So far, Crypto Trader has been a terrific experience for me. The registration method is fast and simple. Despite the fact that this was the extended verification, the entire process from data transmission to activation took less than an hour. It just took a few minutes to complete the basic verification. Finally, the finest thing about Crypto Trader is that I can regularly lend or stake my cryptos.

finleyn8
September 23rd, 2021

I highly recommend this trading platform for anyone that is into crypto trading. They are trustworthy, reliable and very knowledgeable in their field. You are definitely going to have a blast using their platform if you are new to the crypto-world. Our wallets are getting fatter by the day because of them!

abbieb23
December 1st, 2021

Crypto Trader is honest and very efficient. I had no problems with them whatsoever. Their support team is the best, they reply right away and make sure you have everything you need to start earning money in the Forex market. I admire this trading platform and it helps me a lot!

anemonep
November 24th, 2021

I was quite happy with their service. The staff were understanding and informative and it didn't take long to make my transaction. I would trade with Crypto Trader again.

margarettae
December 6th, 2021

You are assured of a high quality FOREX experience. Their trading technology and trading tools are continually updated and improved to provide you with the most reliable and secure platform possible in day-to-day operations. - They treat our clients' capital as if it were our own. - 24/7 support service is available for your convenience. Their customer service staff are professional, efficient and helpful, ready to answer all your questions about trading on Crypto Trader.

Questions? Get answers from the Crypto Trader staff and other customers.

Crypto Trader is an automated trading software. It can trade Cryptocurrencies and Forex in both automated and manual mode.

matthewa343
Matthew A.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Crypto Trader?

Have a question about Crypto Trader?